• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib Elevated To 'Flood Victim' status. Lead By Example

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said he was also a victim of the floods after he was infected with the E. Coli (Escherichia coli) bacteria while visiting flood-affected states in the country.

Sharing his experience, he said being ill and confined to bed for days due to the infection was not something he would want to go through again, Mingguan Malaysia reported today.

“I was supposed to come to Pekan earlier but I am also a victim of the floods. Even though I am not qualified for aid, but I can still be considered a victim because I was infected by E. coli recently.

“It isn't an experience I would like to go through again. If you don’t believe me, ask my wife (Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor),” he was quoted as saying.

It was believed that Najib was infected last Monday due to suspected food poisoning after his visits to flood-hit victims. He recovered fully from the infection last week.

Najib said exposing himself to the risk of the infection was part of the job, since he had to inspect the flood situation and check on how the people were faring.

"Not only did I greet the flood victims. I also consumed whatever they ate and drank.

"What happened to me has reminded me how important it is to always take care of health and cleanliness when dealing with flood disasters. Anyone can catch E. Coli," he said.

E.coli is a bacterium widely found in the human intestine. Certain strains can cause mild to severe food poisoning symptoms. Infection can happen if one consumes water or food contaminated by human or animal faeces. – January 11, 2015.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/am-victim...coli-infection-033355244.html?linkId=11666070

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your ex-MM LKY to go and eat some flood area shit and get E-Coli may be he can be Elevated to Cremated MM.

We will celebrate will all the beers.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone must have fed abang Najib shit water. This will never happen in singapore. Our water is absolutely safe.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask your ex-MM LKY to go and eat some flood area shit and get E-Coli may be he can be Elevated to Cremated MM.

We will celebrate will all the beers.

My Ah-Goong did so much for Singapore. He deserves to eat and live well in his twilight years. On behalf of all Singaporeans, I wish him a happy and healthy 2015. And may he once be Tanjong Pagar GRC's MP.

TV2007081500292800.jpg