• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nabay, this Veronica Chin jin chek ark

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while their oic is banging a hooker at joo chiat, they take a break at the nearest air-conned kopi joint? must be air-conned as they can sweat too much in their lumpar 3. moreover, a few syt's are there with them. conduct unbecuming.

I heard of an entire platoon queuing up to chiong one girl, as a part of a 'cohesion program' to build camaraderie. Not too dissimilar from Jap soldiers taking turns with a comfort woman, except Japanese vulgarities are now replaced with Hokkien/Singlish ones.

Especially reservists training overseas: their wives and girlfriends have no idea... if only they knew. :wink:

Operational readiness of the SAF is paramount to the ongoing prosperity of Singapore. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard of an entire platoon queuing up to chiong one girl, as a part of a 'cohesion program' to build camaraderie. Not too dissimilar from Jap soldiers taking turns with a comfort woman, except Japanese vulgarities are now replaced with Hokkien/Singlish ones.

Especially reservists training overseas: their wives and girlfriends have no idea... if only they knew. :wink:

Operational readiness of the SAF is paramount to the ongoing prosperity of Singapore. :cool:
a hooker was smuggled into camp by car regularly until got caught by super "on" co. co was new thus didn't know the "sextradition" had been going on for years. must had been a nerdy fresh off the boat overseas uni saf scholar. virgin blur when it cums to these sorts of things.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will do. looks like they are doing it with high pay and flashy cars. own time own target shoot. have car will tuan and travel. can't imagine they will ride on mrt or book grab rides to a quiet shithole like katong 112. that shopping mall is as good as dead all day. best place to shake legs.
this mall is just a shadow of its former self - now full of massage parlours and sleazy joints, no prizes for guessing what the (obvious) intents and purposes are - if someone tuangs and skives there, in uniform summore :whistling:
while their oic is banging a hooker at joo chiat, they take a break at the nearest air-conned kopi joint? must be air-conned as they can sweat too much in their lumpar 3. moreover, a few syt's are there with them. conduct unbecuming.
that's tanta-mounting to the (1 standing and 2 hanging excellent and good) routine orders and is conduct prejudicial to discipline - an offence under sextion 69 where solitary confinement is mandatory. no soap provided, and all the time to spit and shine appendage :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will do. looks like they are doing it with high pay and flashy cars. own time own target shoot. have car will tuan and travel. can't imagine they will ride on mrt or book grab rides to a quiet shithole like katong 112. that shopping mall is as good as dead all day. best place to shake legs.

They are on an army intelligence recon mission under the TOTAL Defence strategy....that is why they spread out to MacD, etc...massage joints aka the f#$#$k shops. Must gather the news from the ground from the Vietcong's , Myanamar's, the Ah Tiong Bu's etc..

Recon..mah!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the comfort woman concept should be applied to Singapore non NS serving females in helping ease the stress of our NSmen and allowing them to focus more efficiently resulting in less deaths and suicides.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with this Sinkie women for once.
I used to stay in Bukit Panjang area (near Mindef) and very very often at 10am you can find many high ranking officers (Majors to Colonels) sitting around drinking coffee in coffee shops around that area . Try going to Blk 163 A Gangsa Rd to see for yourselves.
To me this is unbecoming as NSmen are sweating in the hot sun suffering, getting injured or dying at the same time these regulars are LPPL doing nothing outside camp

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with this Sinkie women for once.
I used to stay in Bukit Panjang area (near Mindef) and very very often at 10am you can find many high ranking officers (Majors to Colonels) sitting around drinking coffee in coffee shops around that area . Try going to Blk 163 A Gangsa Rd to see for yourselves.
To me this is unbecoming as NSmen are sweating in the hot sun suffering, getting injured or dying at the same time these regulars are LPPL doing nothing outside camp

The Hillview area. :wink:
Actually, those NSmen and NSFs are usually also doing nothing at this time, just that the low-ranking grunts are not allowed to go outside camp for meals.

If the NSmen and NSFs are exercising or training under the hot sun, they're taken care of by their non-officer instructors. It's not a matter which concerns the Mindef top brass.

By the way, have you heard of the grand mess dining hall at the basement of Mindef where the high-ranking officers and top brass go often to feast and make merry, or the many secret tunnels beneath the entire Mindef-Gombak area? :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This expose is literally useless. Just a damn lance corporal lazing his ass off. How much taxpayers monies was paid to this low level grunt?

Should expose all the fuckers that are colonel and above.