• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

nabay 1st day of cny kena duty. Pui....ccb

rambo22

CWDdgKr.jpg

limpeh work,

u all lo hei song song gao Jurong

my uncle say those on duty have age limit. he say when old what can they do besides standing around with hands down covering lj and cb.

WTF...got 4 security looking so fucking hangry standing behind the Pinky and Whore Ching.

Like who wants to kill them?

WTF...got 4 security looking so fucking hangry standing behind the Pinky and Whore Ching.

Like who wants to kill them?
my uncle say not only 4. he say behind still can see 2 and should be more not in pix. he say they know people not happy about them looking happy.

rambo22

how will Pinky and Ho Jinx feel when they see the
faces of their Sec Com men

will they be farked by their Commander ?

rotiprata

the kind of NBCB expression on the bodyguards really tell the whole story...
the two of them are not only a joke in sinkiepore... but a much bigger joke outside as well..

garlic

you must be having an exercise in the mandai area, i can hear ordinance going off even now...

It was great to lohei with PM Lee and the other PAP ministers and MPs. May we all HUAT HUAT HUAT!

Tell me, am I seeing it wrong or did useless pinky cross his chopsticks? AFAIK, that is taboo in chink tradition. The proper way is to hold them apart and let them meet at the tip where the food is being picked up.

the kind of NBCB expression on the bodyguards really tell the whole story...
the two of them are not only a joke in sinkiepore... but a much bigger joke outside as well..
the guards must have that mean junkyard dog-look, more sakti-serious that way - since they're looking after the 2 "jokers" :p

rambo22

actualee, being Pinky bally guards is it beri buay gan

tiagong it is better to be Peanut bally guards

less stress and always cho bo lan

ghost gym and play 36 holes