• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mystery of the ATL quotation and Ng Kok Khim

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
ATL is not only contractor for AHPETC but also for a number of PAP run TC as well Govt agencies. i think these guys were thinking of getting a cheaper quote using the PAP name but did not realise that no company with brains will provide different quotes for rivals for the same event. It would suicidal. These kind of antics you see in Condo management where some residents will purposely seek a lower quote to undermine the council.

Your source is interesting but this part may not be accurate. ATL is a contractor for AHPETC and both are unlikely to come up with competing quotes. If there was a request, AHPETC can direct people to ATL. AHPETC does not issue quotations as it is a town management body and not a business.

If such a thing was true, it is more likely that the sycophants requested for a quote from ATL and then requested for quotes from other cleaning companies to show that AHPETC does not do a proper tender process. In the end this angle was not surfaced by the sycophants because either

1. ATL turned out to be cheaper than other companies
2. This issue surfaced, so they wanted to hide the fact that they requested for the quote and also ride on the new angle instead
3. They realized ATL is also contracted by other PAP TCs

Just speculations.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Really petty politicking. You see this in Clubs and Condos where the outgoing management committee will do all kinds of stunts to undermine the incoming committee. This is no different. Wasting everybody's time. I feel sorry for the hawkers. It is also a good lesson for them for letting an irresponsible few to look after their interest.

The whole episode is like a person or a group who were so used to having their spoon dipped in the 'broth', & tasting good quality cooked one for ages; suddenly found that, they could do do the 'tasting' anymore.

So, you have a disgruntled, displced 'soup taster' & company now out throwing a tantrum... looking for their friend 'trouble', ask ATL for a quotation hoping in doing so, will get their 'soup pot' back.

This is what we call, rub my back & I rub yours, by the way ATL is the cleaning agent for the opposition TC , so , we are getting a picture??

NEA should have known better, they too wanted to play, "huntum bola"..& got "humtum" in return, & worse, it was played on a rainy day & ball marks could be seen all over the clothing & they could not wash it off.

Their duty as an Authority is to government & administer , TC fail in their duty, check, collect evidence, warn the TC or even fine them & they can even have the authority remove & relieve them of their duties. But, instead they played "humtum bola" & even got their silly boss to play too.:p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that the staff of NEA are ashamed of being made political scapegoats and whatever good work that was achieved has been wiped out. The management had a number of opportunities to act in a professional and objective manner as well as show leadership but failed throughly. You can send a person on an OMS scholarship followed by a time in Harvard and Yale but you will never be able to fix a morally screwed compass.

NEA could have just stepped forward and agreed that their email lacked clarity and apologised for it. That would have taken the sting out of the whole thing. At the end of the day, it is WP's responsibility to deal with their constituents directly and sort out the issues. But NEA kept digging deeper and deeper and then they handed the shovel to the Minister who dug even further.

Notice in all this, none of the NEA staff or senior management wanted to put their name on any correspondence or media releases. They were prepared to sully the name of NEA but did not have the intestinal fortitude to use their name. That shows how credible they were. You can pay a public servant $20k a month and still make him bark like a dog at a drop of a hat.

The bottom line is that NEA seriously lacks EQ.

A row of own goals.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your source is interesting but this part may not be accurate. ATL is a contractor for AHPETC and both are unlikely to come up with competing quotes. If there was a request, AHPETC can direct people to ATL. AHPETC does not issue quotations as it is a town management body and not a business.

If such a thing was true, it is more likely that the sycophants requested for a quote from ATL and then requested for quotes from other cleaning companies to show that AHPETC does not do a proper tender process. In the end this angle was not surfaced by the sycophants because either

1. ATL turned out to be cheaper than other companies
2. This issue surfaced, so they wanted to hide the fact that they requested for the quote and also ride on the new angle instead
3. They realized ATL is also contracted by other PAP TCs

Just speculations.

This version sounds pretty plausible.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. Really petty politicking. You see this in Clubs and Condos where the outgoing management committee will do all kinds of stunts to undermine the incoming committee. This is no different. Wasting everybody's time. I feel sorry for the hawkers. It is also a good lesson for them for letting an irresponsible few to look after their interest.

NEA instead of looking after the interest of the people & their paying customers the hawkers, they get themselves involved in petty quarrels. It is like two housewives in a wet market haggling over who touch that 'fish' first from the stall. The best part is , one housewife ever so confident relying on information from her gossipers starting accusing the other. Then found out that, was fed half-truths..

NEA just painted themselves into a corner..now they are they sucking their thumbs..& V too..:biggrin:

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a version from a chap that I met over coffee and who incidentally knows our world renown charity fundraiser and perennial homeless forummer.
Apparently long standing PAP cadre, CCC member and high profile sycophant Ng Kok Khim decided to engage in a bit of mental arithmetics with some of his fellow sycophants to show that the Managing Agent was working on a higher cost base and sought the quotation from ATL for comparison. The plan was to then ask AHPETC for their quote and to show Singaporeans that they could do it cheaper.
hahaha...again talking through your arse with all the usual name dropping...
ATL is the resident contractor for AHPETC and if somebody believed that they will get a lower quote for adhoc (unscheduled) cleaning to show that AHPETC have been over paying, he must be an idiot or rather ATL must be an idiot.....truely retarded.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and the usual accusations without verifying the facts which are easily available if one could read and understand english

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is pressure now on Ng Kok Khim to sue ATL for alleging that he asked for the quote. And I am also told that it will never happen.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yu were told

people like you are the real bastards in term of the word as a swear word of this rotted society

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is pressure now on Ng Kok Khim to sue ATL for alleging that he asked for the quote. And I am also told that it will never happen.

It is printed on black & white, is he going to deny that, they misheard him?? oh! he was asking for a 'coat' as in paint for the walls right? not is quote for a.....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irregardless of his regular criticisms against PAP... Scroobal has once again demonstrated where he stands when it really matters.
For someone who is not ashamed to criticise GMS... I wonder if he realised he is no different?

GMS and Scroobal should just hold hands and knock at PAP's tea party doorway.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move on folks. Its only a damn hawker centre. There are more important national issues!

Everybody engrossed with this saga now and forgot all about AIM saga. (hmm... nowadays "saga" this word very popular because so many saga going on)

It should have been settled or "close case" when the 3 parties met up for meeting because it was reported that all 3 parties were happy with the outcome of the meeting. Don't understand why NEA continued to aim AHPETC after the meeting. Then VB also come out to aim AHPETC.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Irregardless of his regular criticisms against PAP... Scroobal has once again demonstrated where he stands when it really matters.
For someone who is not ashamed to criticise GMS... I wonder if he realised he is no different?

you've noticed the similar patterns too. by the way, "irregardless" should be "regardless". the former is a double negative. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Perhaps he already has and was rejected, which would explain the wavering between bitterness/criticism and the constant hope for a new dawn and the attacks on opposition. There has to be an explanation for the bitterness. It seems real. LOL.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody here said the newspapers very quiet. I guess all the quarreling dogs have retreated to their corners licking and nursing their wounds. Chief labrador as well.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and if you want to play this know it game,
and carry tales
then pls carry this :

my lawyers fees already approx $100000
of which $55000 was spent this year.
once court finishes, i wont have much cash left, only you will think i am lying

hence i MAY BE HOMELESS SOON deepening on how court goes

YOU don't understand english

YOU can still understand $$$ for sure

hgh court trial is confirmed for 19-21 Nov.
by that time my ESTIMATED lawyers fees this year will be approx $80000- $100000
which will make an approx grand total of $125000 to $145000

anyone who thinks im lying to get sympathy and money and donations , pls have the ffing balls to sue me and i will produce the receipts from all 3 law firms

only a sick bastard like you

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and carry this tale back

if you stand in court before a judge and accuse me of this and that, you have to FUCKING prove it... and not just tell the judge i heard, she heard,you heard, i was told, she was told, he was told, they were told fuck all

Last edited: