• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Wife Was Pushed Away by Burmese Girl in MRT Today

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sh...-Was-Pushed-Away-by-Burmese-Girl-in-MRT-Today

Today 12:12 AM #1
Topsoge
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-offline.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>May 2012 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>193 </DD></DL>

[h=2]Burmese Are Not Friendly People..My Wife Was Pushed Away by Burmese Girl in MRT Today[/h]
when she asked the two Burmese girls to give up seat to a pregnant woman on the MRT, they ignored her for more than 10 mins, finally one of them stood up and pushed wife away fiercely
rolleyes.png
I hate Burmese, they are not like friendly Thais...please send them back and let their garment close their door tightly
cool.png

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to tell if they are Burmese? Wore sarong, "I love The Lady" tee-shirt and had the white thick paste on their faces?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sh...-Was-Pushed-Away-by-Burmese-Girl-in-MRT-Today

Today 12:12 AM #1
Topsoge

user-offline.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>May 2012 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>193 </DD></DL>

[h=2]Burmese Are Not Friendly People..My Wife Was Pushed Away by Burmese Girl in MRT Today[/h]
when she asked the two Burmese girls to give up seat to a pregnant woman on the MRT, they ignored her for more than 10 mins, finally one of them stood up and pushed wife away fiercely
rolleyes.png
I hate Burmese, they are not like friendly Thais...please send them back and let their garment close their door tightly
cool.png

So how? Stop the Burmese and welcome the Thais?

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

rolleyes.png
cool.png

aiyah ...
why so kaypoh
pregnant lady not bothered ...
why the wifie so STUpig?
pretend fall down
press button for staff assistances
call police

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the bitch must kaypoh. If pregnant woman wants a seat she can ask herself, I am sure the Burmese would have given the seat happily and not to be told by a third party.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeap. Good question by byleftcan. How to tell if it's a Burmese? Unless they speak Thai then sure it's a give away.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask the wife who did she vote for in the last election. If she voted for the PAP, then she deserves it. If not, try harder next time.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap. Good question by byleftcan. How to tell if it's a Burmese? Unless they speak Thai then sure it's a give away.

How to tell ? Ask them to stand up sing Thailand's national anthem. This has always been the Thai SOP for identifying illegal Burmese migrants.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the bitch must kaypoh. If pregnant woman wants a seat she can ask herself, I am sure the Burmese would have given the seat happily and not to be told by a third party.

Yes, I believe the wife must have made the Burmese girls lose face.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I'm not sure about Burmese giving up her seat. Burmese are known ruthless warriors even the Thais are afraid of Burmese throughout history till today.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think TS is stirring shit, after the ND Rally momentum.
Burmese, thais, cambo,indians,banglas,indos,malays hv very decent values
in bringing up their children.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not sure about Burmese giving up her seat. Burmese are known ruthless warriors even the Thais are afraid of Burmese throughout history till today.

hi there

1. joe, honest i have been working with burmese for a very long time.
2. in general, they are really nice, polite & ok individuals.
3. they are definitely betterer than any pinoys on the streets.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

Agree. Burmese people are polite and courteous. The Pinoys and pinays are the worst !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

No doubt with your comment. I do have Burmese staff in Thailand and even a book keeper in Singapore. Really nice people I must say. But when comes to patriotism they are on the top, guess they got less FT.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS not happy want revenge then go Peninsula Plaza and whack a few of them.....best go during weekend.....but make sure you bring weapon because alot of them