• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My View as a Foreigner woriking in Singapore.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True story bro, I seldom zap anyone, normally will up them.

This Jane must have really irked you. It left a bad taste in everyone's mouths because of the deception behind it. No one likes to be taken for a ride or to read a fictitious story that serves no purpose other than to ingratiate/glorify oneself. Such egocentric personalities are seldom tolerated.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Jane must have really irked you. It left a bad taste in everyone's mouths because of the deception behind it. No one likes to be taken for a ride or to read a fictitious story that serves no purpose other than to ingratiate/glorify oneself. Such egocentric personalities are seldom tolerated.

Not really as I know whose nick and he is quite a devilish fellow who likes to irritate his "good friend. " I would post exactly the same things to any noob, but I hate to have wasted my energy and time responding to someone's tomfoolery.:(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moon, drop it lah. waste time and effort only. no need to get upset by what happen here. come here most important to have fun.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam has a weird sense of humour. You should know that by now. Perhaps he was just trying to keep the number of visits up as usual.

The amazing thing about this thread is that even Leongsam was fooled.

I was surprised. I thought he would have known better.

Or maybe Leongsam was just playing along? Would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, unless he confesses otherwise.