• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Uncle Wants to Eat 1 dollar breakfast in Sengkang. Got terms and conditions?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got 1 dollar breakfast set in Walmart ?
nope. walmart is a supermarket cum superstore with a cafe or macdonald’s fast food, thus there’s no breakfast for $1 unless you order just one hash brown, which cums up to 89c plus tax = 98c. imo, cheapest breakfast with good value can still be found in sg. either one plate of economy bee hoon or kopi kaya toast two eggs combo beats one lousy hash brown anytime. the next cheap breakfast with reasonable value is the $1.99 deal at ikea.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why pap still using cheap or free food to attract voters? They had been doing it in hougang since late 1990s till now and still it didn't work. I cannot remember the pap candidate name already but he started giving free butter kaya roti and choice of kopi o, teh o, kopi and teh outside ave 3 RC office at 6am I think twice a week. I not ashamed to admit I take as breakfast on my way to work in those days. Eat his free food but vote against him in GE. Sibeh shiok. As every new pap candidate for hougang came and go, free food patterns changed but voters of hougang just take and continue to support WP.
So no need to be alarm as ppl won't be so cheapo to sell their vote for a lousy breakfast. Of course everyone have a price but for a dollar? While the rest of singapore not as smart as hougangites but surely not that kumgong.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seah Kian Peng is still around. :frown:
Seah should have spent time checking the selling price of goods, such as rice, milk, toilet rolls....etc at all his Fairprice outlets. Doesn't he realise that the price has gone up like nobody business. If he had done that to maintain price before the election to help the general public, NCM would not have lost SKG GRC.
Seah now then go SKG offer promotion price for breakfast, 为时已晚, 猫哭老鼠假慈悲

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why pap still using cheap or free food to attract voters? They had been doing it in hougang since late 1990s till now and still it didn't work. I cannot remember the pap candidate name already but he started giving free butter kaya roti and choice of kopi o, teh o, kopi and teh outside ave 3 RC office at 6am I think twice a week. I not ashamed to admit I take as breakfast on my way to work in those days. Eat his free food but vote against him in GE. Sibeh shiok. As every new pap candidate for hougang came and go, free food patterns changed but voters of hougang just take and continue to support WP.
So no need to be alarm as ppl won't be so cheapo to sell their vote for a lousy breakfast. Of course everyone have a price but for a dollar? While the rest of singapore not as smart as hougangites but surely not that kumgong.

It is only some places where it dont work. Eg Hougang. Aljunied.

Works pretty much everywhere else. Lol! And for so many years now!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how any one have appetite after seeing their faces. I will even regurgitate yesterday’s dinner.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K.N.N.

You really MultiTasker.

Playboy cums Punisher cums Pastor.

Also,

Howz your KarangGuni biz?
Yep, gotta make life more interesting! More varied and diverse. But ended up more costly too.:frown: So need to pick more cardboard, catch more fish at beach and reservoir to feed my family.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
He would be jobless now if without GRC, I believe Nicole Seah could defeat this Fairprice Seah if contest in SMC in no time

Sesh has been around long time.
He is not easily push over.
Moreover he is the chief of Fairprice group.
The biggest supermarket chain in Singapore.
Which in any event organiser they can give free goodies groceries anytime.
Many people like him.
In politics, the politician background and financial is very important.

jw5

Loyal
You can go there and eat dick and they pay you $1.00. Have your dick and eat it and get paid is your dream come true.

Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Your daughter eats dicks for free. :sneaky:

1594811050178.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The same reason why you can fill up PAP rallies with free packets of rice.

There are many gian png Sinkies with zero principles.