• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say why noone care about this anymore

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say he watched crime watch episode 8 - case 1 about iras tax evasion. He say why the public give leads to iras about 1 electronics/IT small business falsifying invoice. He say why he help iras to rob money from own nation to give garmen ?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It means sinkies are getting richer. Do the maths - 4% interest on 52K = 2080. You just need to top up 420 dollars to make it to 54500. Uncle, you don't even have $420? Pathetic! Even a cleaner or a road sweeper beats you.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle also say he watched crime watch episode 8 - case 1 about iras tax evasion. He say why the public give leads to iras about 1 electronics/IT small business falsifying invoice. He say why he help iras to rob money from own nation to give garmen ?

If businessmen can falsify invoices to con the garmen, doctors can also falsify your uncle's medical records with impunity! These vile businessmen should be given the rotan.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means sinkies are getting richer. Do the maths - 4% interest on 52K = 2080. You just need to top up 420 dollars to make it to 54500. Uncle, you don't even have $420? Pathetic! Even a cleaner or a road sweeper beats you.
my uncle say when you get 4% $2080 is already give garmen $2080 and still need to topup to give another $420. He say sinkie is really too rich can anyhow topup money to garmen.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If businessmen can falsify invoices to con the garmen, doctors can also falsify your uncle's medical records with impunity! These vile businessmen should be given the rotan.
my uncle also say the small businessmen vile but he say garmen more vile so he say the public should be with the evader.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say when you get 4% $2080 is already give garmen $2080 and still need to topup to give another $420. He say sinkie is really too rich can anyhow topup money to garmen.

Your uncle so silly. If he don't want his Medisave can transfer to me lah! I put inside my account to bear interest to pay for my private Medishield plan.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP cares so much for sinkies. They want sinkies to put aside more money for their medical bills instead of getting cheated by chinkland phone scams or love scams from batam.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle also says why the IRAS so stupid giving leads to people how to "RUN" the tax..

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When I told sinkies I was withdrawing ALL my CPF/OA/SA/Medisave. They say I stupid. Guaranteed principal high interest account why dowan to keep?

This is how sinkies think. I guess when your life is full of lemons you will love lemonade.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I told sinkies I was withdrawing ALL my CPF/OA/SA/Medisave. They say I stupid. Guaranteed principal high interest account why dowan to keep?

This is how sinkies think. I guess when your life is full of lemons you will love lemonade.
my uncle say he never say withdraw cpf out is stupid.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP cares so much for sinkies. They want sinkies to put aside more money for their medical bills instead of getting cheated by chinkland phone scams or love scams from batam.

correct.
Pee And Pee cares so much for the 70%
because Pee And Pee depends on them
Pee And Pee knew this group of idiots love being screwed constantly.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

must b deep shitted cultural issue way before ahsoh in wet market certify neh to be malay law clerk to win a cushy job