• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say KNN got anyone notice this word about Medisave

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN so far got any sinkie spotted a potential illeegal word "claim medisave" when they go for medical treatment. he say KNN own money need to "claim" ? he say KNN "use" and "claim" is different ho. he say you use your money but claim insurance money KNN KNN claim own money ???

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN he not shy to say himself as smart and wise kopi uncle as he can catch pap with pants drop that why he ask for support to vote him as minister for sinkie losers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say when he say to ter nao sinkie loser counter auntie what you saying do you want to claim medisave he say loudly i want to use but not claim he say the ter nao auntie catch no ball like simi lang jiao.