• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say guess who is the lumber 1 most corrupted politician

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I suggest to the PAP that they get the AG to take a look at that site. To even imply that any singapore official is corrupt is a serious allegation. To state it as a fact in the headline surely makes it a capital offense.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is which politician not corrupted? Of course it is the Singapore multimillionaire ministers. In addition, they had already ownself say ownself not corrupted so they are definitely not corrupted. Long live PAP

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Highest paid politician in the world.
p-no-1-lee-hsien-photo-155131107.html
https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/photos...5131739/p-no-1-lee-hsien-photo-155131107.html

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN draw low salary first then corrupt to cheat money and draw high salary but never corrupt to cheat more money is it same . he also say if draw high salary and still corrupt to cheat more money is unpardonable.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggest to the PAP that they get the AG to take a look at that site. To even imply that any singapore official is corrupt is a serious allegation. To state it as a fact in the headline surely makes it a capital offense.

I've already informed my MP and some of the ministers I work with. They are outraged and are now consulting with their lawyers. I'm surprised that none of the oppies are on that list given the scandal at their town council.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Can a SORRY be good enough?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've already informed my MP and some of the ministers I work with. They are outraged and are now consulting with their lawyers. I'm surprised that none of the oppies are on that list given the scandal at their town council.
u must b farking useless.... if u any use, these jiak liao bee should b reporting to you and leading the swat team to terminate the authors and owners of the site.