• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say finally sinkie has hope

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Airport Aviation Jobs

✓ Only for Singaporeans and PRs
✓ Salary From $1,800 Up To $2,200
✓ 3 Weeks Paid Training
✓ 4 Days Work 2 Days Off
✓ Only FULL TIME available
✓ Changi Airport deployment
✓ UP TO $6,000 JOINING BONUS
✓ Min 1 N Level and above or WPLN 3 Subjects each Level 4

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Airport Aviation Jobs

✓ 3 Weeks Paid Training
✓ 4 Days Work 2 Days Off
your uncle so happy for what?

the day when it print "Only for Singaporeans" without the "..and PRs" then talk.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say there is a serious myth with uber driving. He say some refuse to drive even jobless while some quit their average pay job to drive.

You can get $5000 a month getting mentally raped by a crooked superior in corporate world or slog long hours as a Uber driver.
I have been through both. So it's a personal choice, sweetie

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys are so pathetically naive. The fucking employer must have reached the quota for hiring foreign workers liao, so no choice have to hire locals. And the fact that it is open to PRs mean foreigners who were not born in Sg can also apply what.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys are so pathetically naive. The fucking employer must have reached the quota for hiring foreign workers liao, so no choice have to hire locals. And the fact that it is open to PRs mean foreigners who were not born in Sg can also apply what.

They are still stuck with the delusional that only those who crawl out from a vagina in KK are known as sinkies, they have no idea how they have been betrayed by traitor lanjiao loong's party, yes the one they voted for.

Any filthy indian or fucking piny is also known as Sinkie without NS and obligations. Fuck LHL's mother's CB.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can get $5000 a month getting mentally raped by a crooked superior in corporate world or slog long hours as a Uber driver.
my uncle say that explains why some jobless are still jobless as they don't want both your choice.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkee must be thankful that the PAP allows only Sinkees and PR to work in our world class airport. It is indeed a privilege.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If sinkee wants to be mentally raped, then they deserve to be paid more ...nothing less than $10k a month.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Airport Aviation Jobs

✓ 3 Weeks Paid Training
✓ 4 Days Work 2 Days Off
Low level jobs that FTs don't want. Then seek out sinkies. What a pathetic state of affairs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why Sinkies are always branded naive. This type of job posting is not patriotic at all. It's merely HR hoping to avoid those fuckers on visitor passes who want the job, and later on they need to change to S pass or employer pass for these foreigners.

More like laziness on the part of HR, rather than being patriotic.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do understand what the term "Singaporeans and PR" meant?

Singaporeans consists of
- Local Born
- Newly converted foreigners who will vote for PAP

PR
- Malaysians who don't want to be Singaporeans.