• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say about the stupid peasants atm queue

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I queue based on the earlier criteria that I mentioned.

A safer bet will be to join the queue with more youngsters. Those older than 30s might be applying for IPOs, transfering money to loansharks, banking multiple accounts, etc.
he say he seldom see youngster in atm maybe they all use hard cash from parents. but he say young working adults some also buy ipo and pay loan shark.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say about the stupid peasants atm queue

KNN my uncle think his proposal has leeched the ear of the banks KNN nowadays mostly all single queue to multiples atm machines but KNN my uncle is still hogged by those wearing something on head KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think his proposal has leeched the ear of the banks KNN nowadays mostly all single queue to multiples atm machines but KNN my uncle is still hogged by those wearing something on head KNN
KNN after more observation my uncle leelised becas they need to confirm the bear learn in the account then eject the card and leeinsert to do withdrawal KNN sometime they will leepeat it to leeconfirm KNN :o-o:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started a thread 2-3 months back on Sinkies old farts wasting a lot of time at the ATM machines updating their frigging passbooks. Bank's should just do away with passbooks.

Rotaidalg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started a thread 2-3 months back on Sinkies old farts wasting a lot of time at the ATM machines updating their frigging passbooks. Bank's should just do away with passbooks.

Should just have a atm machine solely for updating PB only. Not for dep or withdrawal.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way is to withdraw $500 each time and minimize the need to use the atms.

I can never understand jokers who withdraw $50 and then have to repeatedly do it several times. Same as jokers who put $20 in cashcard topup for their car. Or clowns who put in $20 for Ezlink card.
i put in 100 cashcard.1 week finish.sian.i draw $200 each atm visit.finish less 3 days.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who queue at ATMs are usually DBS or POSB customers. i prefer to use UOB or OCBC cos no need to queue.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN passbook is primarily for old folks to protect themselves against 叉烧 children making withdrawal against their will KNN
Leegarding 叉烧 case My uncle also leelised it is a criminal offence to make withdrawal using a deceased familee member atm card even they had shared the pin or even verbal agreement that they can do so KNN