• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my uncle say about the stupid peasants atm queue

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say he has no choice but to come in to educate stupid sinkie peasants atm queues. he say the correct way is to have a single queue instead of multiple queues as in 1 atm 1 queue.
he say the simple logic advantage of having a single queue is that whoever arrive first will have the rights to use first instead of having to bet on which queue is the shortest and end up with coming first yet using it last due to fucking stupid brain dead coma sinkie.
he say he tried to enforce apply this logic by standing in the middle of 3 atms standing with leg wide apart to occupy the space so that behind stupid sinkie cannot come in front. he say those stupid sinkies thought he is crazy and didn't know that they are the real stupid dumb heads.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the time the queue is due to the user "playing computer games" on the machine. Slow users and the fund transferring punters every Monday are the main culprits

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he say he tried to enforce apply this logic by standing in the middle of 3 atms standing with leg wide apart to occupy the space so that behind stupid sinkie cannot come in front. he say those stupid sinkies thought he is crazy and didn't know that they are the real stupid dumb heads.
your unker sounds like angsana and bonsai, and seems he's the type that goes to the gym to exercise with kettle balls :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All it takes if you see multiple queues is for you to organise things so that only one queue is formed.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a fair game, your judgement can bet on which bank client will finish his or her transactions earlier by choose one of the three queues.

Alternatively, he can choose to stand behind the queue with the most slim waists and peek at their bras to enjoy the cheap thrill.

BuMdjklCQAAusF6.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All it takes if you see multiple queues is for you to organise things so that only one queue is formed.
he say stupid sinkie vote for pap without 2nd thought but if he organise it verbally sinkie will not cooperate so he only can do mimic organising.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way is to make sure u put your money in the right bank la!

If u bank with POSB, u need to queue up with the numerous peasants. POSB ATMs guaranteed the longest queue among all the banks. So if u are smart, bank with UOB or OCBC, whereby they share ATM system. A uob card can withdraw money from an OCBC atm too.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a fair game, your judgement can bet on which bank client will finish his or her transactions earlier by choose one of the three queues.
he say it is very difficult to bet the correct queue only 33% or 25% for 4atms . he say can share some tips ? he say he see marcik will skip but not all coma users are marcik.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u bank with POSB, u need to queue up with the numerous peasants. POSB ATMs guaranteed the longest queue among all the banks. So if u are smart, bank with UOB or OCBC, whereby they share ATM system. A uob card can withdraw money from an OCBC atm too.
he say yes he also hold a ocbc bank acct as most peasants queue with dbs and posb. he say but he also need peasant bank for now as some income stream into it and have not make changes to it. he say as a guide queuing atm rule should follow sg pool 1 queue spilts for multiple counters.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best way is to put your money in old biscuit tins and hide it under the bed.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
he say yes he also hold a ocbc bank acct as most peasants queue with dbs and posb. he say but he also need peasant bank for now as some income stream into it and have not make changes to it. he say as a guide queuing atm rule should follow sg pool 1 queue spilts for multiple counters.

Your uncle (i.e. yourself) is an idiot. Why did he have to insist on using those ATMs using some stupid split queues? Just go to ATM like UOB. No such shit!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
he say it is very difficult to bet the correct queue only 33% or 25% for 4atms . he say can share some tips ? he say he see marcik will skip but not all coma users are marcik.

I queue based on the earlier criteria that I mentioned.

A safer bet will be to join the queue with more youngsters. Those older than 30s might be applying for IPOs, transfering money to loansharks, banking multiple accounts, etc.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way is to withdraw $500 each time and minimize the need to use the atms.

I can never understand jokers who withdraw $50 and then have to repeatedly do it several times. Same as jokers who put $20 in cashcard topup for their car. Or clowns who put in $20 for Ezlink card.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can use NETS to purchase, no need cash anymore. I think people should abide by this as it becomes more efficient for society.

Cheers!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say he has no choice but to come in to educate stupid sinkie peasants atm queues. he say the correct way is to have a single queue instead of multiple queues as in 1 atm 1 queue.
he say the simple logic advantage of having a single queue is that whoever arrive first will have the rights to use first instead of having to bet on which queue is the shortest and end up with coming first yet using it last due to fucking stupid brain dead coma sinkie.

standing with legs wide apart is so crude.... machiam wanna pangsai. i normally will unzip and take out the dong and use it as a person barrier.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use Visa paywave everywhere i go. The only asshole places which don't accept card payment are of course the hawkers, food courts etc.

But lately i see more restaurants coming up with cheebye things such as no credit card payment for below $50. Well that will be fine if u are dining w friends, but if u dine alone for lunch, what the fuck?!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as it is accepted payment for beers, no complains.

Cheers!

I use Visa paywave everywhere i go. The only asshole places which don't accept card payment are of course the hawkers, food courts etc.

But lately i see more restaurants coming up with cheebye things such as no credit card payment for below $50. Well that will be fine if u are dining w friends, but if u dine alone for lunch, what the fuck?!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way is to withdraw $500 each time and minimize the need to use the atms.

I can never understand jokers who withdraw $50 and then have to repeatedly do it several times. Same as jokers who put $20 in cashcard topup for their car. Or clowns who put in $20 for Ezlink card.
he say this is due to they scare lost the card. he say if others pickup cannot use then most sinkie will topup more.