• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My sexual favours pay for hubby's lifestyle

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can these be part of her Human Rights and Freedom?

sure. but she has to pay for what she has done.

the sinkie payback.

only wise people like me will avoid such bullshit in life.

It shows that sinkie are low life ball-less shit losers. and you do sound like them too.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
avoid? retarded shit tonychat is stuck here.

tonychat_1.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sex is a must have tool in selling <- what a sinkie statement , coming from a sin

Everything being equal, cock sucking will count if the client is a pervert.
Very often, even when the product or service is inferior, the deal can be sealed with cock sucking. Thats reality.

One way to solve this problem is to hire female purchasers. It may not be fool proof but it will certainly cut down on such corruption.

I believe what the govt has started doing is to monitor all top civil servants and their relationships with vendors.

The govt also need to punish companies such as Oracle for being involved in corruption. Investigated them and ban them from all govt and GLC projects for a year, it will send a very strong signal to all companies.
An even better way is to award whistle blowers handsomely w/o blowing their cover.

You retarded moron. Oracle is not a Sinkie how can PAP punish the company? Only low-life ball carrier like you can be punished by PAP.
Punishment by PAP is an exclusive treatment reserved for Sinkies only.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please excuse my ignorance but why it shows he has 80 power points while now he has 13 power points?

bro,

you joined in aug 2008, i only in nov 2011 leh. you more senior. i have no idea why that retarded shit's power was so high then. maybe he and leongsam are homo buddies.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
. . . . . . . “He forgot who paid for his convertible or the trips to Europe. He forgot how he could proudly give his parents monthly allowances of $1,000 each even though he was drawing only $3,500 as a web designer.” . . . . . .

It's so sad how this whore is justifying her whoring by say these rubbish as it sounds like her husband used to condone her whoring until she got caught by someone's wife. I'm sure most men will not accept any gift if he knows its from his wife's whoring.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro,

you joined in aug 2008, i only in nov 2011 leh. you more senior. i have no idea why that retarded shit's power was so high then. maybe he and leongsam are homo buddies.

Aiyo cannot compare years here la. I only started to be active not too long ago la.

Last edited:

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so sad how this whore is justifying her whoring by say these rubbish as it sounds like her husband used to condone her whoring until she got caught by someone's wife. I'm sure most men will not accept any gift if he knows its from his wife's whoring.

Reminds me of the movie indecent proposal.

How many guy in that situation will turn down the 1 million?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reminds me of the movie indecent proposal.

How many guy in that situation will turn down the 1 million?

That movie quite extreme case la bro, that one is like dire straits damn jialat liao but I am not justifying it just that its a great movie thats all. For this case I think husband not so desperate I believe if not this whore would have said.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure. but she has to pay for what she has done.

the sinkie payback.

only wise people like me will avoid such bullshit in life.

It shows that sinkie are low life ball-less shit losers. and you do sound like them too.

Ya, i admit. I have been doing your mother so that she can provide you a comfortable life.:wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give & take, supply & demand.

if such bitch offers me sex in return for contract, of cse i take it and then, tear up the contract ...LOL

nothing to lose for a guy