• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Nightmare this morning: MUMMIFIED HUNTU LKY shouting COVID MEDEKA @Orchard Road

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning my aircon was freezing. Was asleep in a bit awkward position because my blanket got trapped by furniture.

Fucking ghost of LKY Haunted my dream. KNN Fucking nightmare!

I Dreamt walking Clarke Quey River Valley area. Got people screaming fleeing.

I heard RUN RUN RUN MUMMY COMMING!

So I ran and passing road name sign board I ran past was Oxley Road!!

There was a MUMMY CHASING PEOPLE DOWN. Wrapped up like the movie scenes.

images

I ran towards Island crossing Summerset Road, because I thought there were armed matas at Istana Gate to shoot mummy and save my ass.

But I got shocked when Gukhas saw the mummy they saluted it and greeted GOOD EVENING MINISTER MENTOR!! KNN! A

Then LKY GHOST ORDERED Gurkhas to SHOUT SLOGAN "MEDEKA! NO COVID! MEDEKA NO COVID!"。

Looked like Gurkhas also became Vampires Minions serving LKY! So I fled Istana!

So I fled towards Tanglin Direction because US Embassy got armed Marines I hope they will shoot HUNTING LKY.

But when I past Orchard Plaza the Fucking Street Hookers blocked my way. KNN walkway filled by Hookers!

I told them to flee saying got HUNTU! But they did not believe. They said it was just Halloween Prank!

So I shouted that I will pay every chicken $1000 if they go gang bang the LKY MUMMY on the spot!

They ran towards the LKY HUNTU altogether!

I fled and woke up!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning my aircon was freezing. Was asleep in a bit awkward position because my blanket got trapped by furniture.

Fucking ghost of LKY Haunted my dream. KNN Fucking nightmare!

I Dreamt walking Clarke Quey River Valley area. Got people screaming fleeing.

I heard RUN RUN RUN MUMMY COMMING!

So I ran and passing road name sign board I ran past was Oxley Road!!

There was a MUMMY CHASING PEOPLE DOWN. Wrapped up like the movie scenes.

images

I ran towards Island crossing Summerset Road, because I thought there were armed matas at Istana Gate to shoot mummy and save my ass.

But I got shocked when Gukhas saw the mummy they saluted it and greeted GOOD EVENING MINISTER MENTOR!! KNN! A

Then LKY GHOST ORDERED Gurkhas to SHOUT SLOGAN "MEDEKA! NO COVID! MEDEKA NO COVID!"。

Looked like Gurkhas also became Vampires Minions serving LKY! So I fled Istana!

So I fled towards Tanglin Direction because US Embassy got armed Marines I hope they will shoot HUNTING LKY.

But when I past Orchard Plaza the Fucking Street Hookers blocked my way. KNN walkway filled by Hookers!

I told them to flee saying got HUNTU! But they did not believe. They said it was just Halloween Prank!

So I shouted that I will pay every chicken $1000 if they go gang bang the LKY MUMMY on the spot!

They ran towards the LKY HUNTU altogether!

I fled and woke up!

Star Wars Episode 7 - Page 6

21 Interview Questions That Assess Leadership Potential

Tweet

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal

I burst out laughing at this part. Great job @Shut Up you are Not MM !