• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My new electric tooth brush

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry Johnny,
side track a bit.
I dont watch movies and dont need MP3.
what is there for me to buy amazon prime? since I dont need their movies and mp3.

any other benefit for me? I only go there almost every month to buy things

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry Johnny,
side track a bit.
I dont watch movies and dont need MP3.
what is there for me to buy amazon prime? since I dont need their movies and mp3.

any other benefit for me? I only go there almost every month to buy things

For Sporeans that use a 3rd party freight forwarder, you will save on the shipping for items that are sold under "Amazon Prime". Those items will be covered by free shipping when it is sent to your freight forwarder.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Sporeans that use a 3rd party freight forwarder, you will save on the shipping for items that are sold under "Amazon Prime". Those items will be covered by free shipping when it is sent to your freight forwarder.

please give me some examples of those free shipping items (covered under amazon prime).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please give me some examples of those free shipping items (covered under amazon prime).

Items covered by Amazon Prime are items that are fulfilled by Amazon i.e. the stocks held in Amazon warehouse. Some identical products may be fulfilled by Amazon or by a merchant . When you add an item to your cart you will always see if there is a choice of Amazon Prime or non-Prime options.

As a Prime member I find it cheaper to select Prime because I use a freight forwarder & I usually do bulk purchases to save on my freight forwarding costs to Spore.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johnny, do you mean :

1) u use amazon prime to buy in bulk and it is free if they send to USA address

2) cargoes sent to Vpost address in USA West Coast

3) Vpost send to you

it is ok if u buy in bulk to save cost.

however, when u buy in bulk, above SGD400, PAP will charge u GST. correct?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johnny, do you mean :

1) u use amazon prime to buy in bulk and it is free if they send to USA address

2) cargoes sent to Vpost address in USA West Coast

3) Vpost send to you

it is ok if u buy in bulk to save cost.

however, when u buy in bulk, above SGD400, PAP will charge u GST. correct?

By bulk I mean many, many little items because the forwarder I am using(Borderlinx) will repack these items to reduce my costs. I also use Borderlinx because they don't charge extra for storing all my stuff until I give the OK to ship to Spore. So it doesn't cost me anything to accumulate all my orders because they will store my items for free.

I use a forwarder for items that cannot be shipped to Spore & the accumulated items can easily amount to $500+ . It is the only way to get these items from the US & not to avoid GST.

If I want to save $ I would go directly to the merchant's website & see if they can offer a better deal. Ebay is a good place to look because the merchants there are usually willing to send items overseas. That is where I bought my Roku box. Not only were they willing to send it overseas but the merchant there was also cheaper than Amazon :smile:

If it is covered by Amazon Prime shipping to anywhere in the US mainland is covered i.e. free.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've seen manual tongue cleaners sold at Pharmacies & I think this simple & cheap solution is the best. No need to recharge or spend on anything extra.

I've seen some US models of irrigators like the Sonicare model which has a tongue cleaning attachment. http://www.amazon.com/Interplak-Swj...id=1400733704&sr=1-10&keywords=water+flossing

Even if you don't have a tongue cleaning attachment you can always use any electric irrigator to clean your tongue. They have more than enough power. I sometimes use my Waterpik to clean my spectacles:smile:

So scrapping is the most effective you mean? I kindda feel funny using the electric Braun on the soft tounge.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So scrapping is the most effective you mean? I kindda feel funny using the electric Braun on the soft tounge.

I know what you mean I've got a tongue cleaner but it is unused:o

My problem is more with stuff getting stuck between the teeth. Now that I regularly use my water pik I will try to remind myself to do a tongue cleaning.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was involved in this amazon site before.

When I started selling their products the 2nd week their snake oil salesman rang me to say he be my LKY mentor style and asked for US$5,000 fee to show me how to make money. He keep pushing and finally agree $500 for his service. From $5k to $500 the cheap sake angmoh also accept, something is fishy. I told him off.

What you see in any one of Amazon website are run by a person who just publish products sold by amazon in his site. You need to know html codes well to publish their products

1. In short you just add any products available from Amazon list and paste it on your site and pray God.
2. Like MLM you target the people you know and hope they buy from you.
3. Or pay hundred of dollars to them, like Goggle, get to the first 20 top list.

But you don't get far if you don't pay that US$5k to them.

After 6 months I gave up and loss quite a bit of money, about $1K. Most dodgy online biz can come from angmoh evil thinking to rip you off. No such thing as fair play.

Then they rip me off for $78/month to maintain the web hosting site. This is the fucking web host behind dodgy amazon https://ezwebplatform.com/ecommwebhost-cc.php

You don't need to pay monthly for site cost but once a year if you go woth Go Daddy

It is not really a good site to buy products and is not cheap, in reality.

these are their fucking sites:

https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin?op...ply/main.html?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

http://entrepreneurs.about.com/od/homebasedbusiness/ht/amazonaffiliate.htm

http://www.empowernetwork.com/commissionloophole?id=lxy

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/

Just received today my cheap electric toothbrush :smile:. Paid only US$16 for it

http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-18...938&sr=8-1&keywords=rubbermaid+electric+brush

Shipping was free because it is one of the items under Amazon Global.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big deal! I got my electric toothbrush for RMP 8.00 with gold plating brush to get rid of halitosis, produced luscious shining lip that makes girl "buay tahan".

Big deal. :rolleyes: I can get a Colgate electric toothbrush for NZD14.95 at my local supermarket. If there's a special on, I can get two for the price of one.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask plumpsadgirl let you practice the painting skill, I think she like it.

I know what you mean I've got a tongue cleaner but it is unused:o

My problem is more with stuff getting stuck between the teeth. Now that I regularly use my water pik I will try to remind myself to do a tongue cleaning.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....It is not really a good site to buy products and is not cheap, in reality....

I've read of problems with some of the merchants that use Amazon to sell their products. I personally have not encountered any problems. Maybe because I've stuck to merchants/products with a posiitve review & avoid those with a negative review.