• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself you think bullying me is your Cantonese dog entitlement? Your Cantonese prostitute descendant right to post defamation of Very Kind Lady? Knnbccb Pui your filthy Cantonese whore mother raised bastard bully woman.
A virgin is a slut according to coward Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie. Jin sia suay Cantonese don’t pretend don’t know I am a virgin viciously bullied by you Cantonese criminal bully dogs ganging up with Indian criminal bully dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself you think bullying me is your Cantonese dog entitlement? Your Cantonese prostitute descendant right to post defamation of Very Kind Lady? Knnbccb Pui your filthy Cantonese whore mother raised bastard bully woman.
And USA Cantonese prostitute descendants are a fact in USA history.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my uncle think it is his entitlement to bully you in sbf if he thinks you need to be bullied KNN my uncle urge you to keep leepost in spf twitter and i-witness if you think is your entitlement :geek: Also don't ask my uncle to go twitter to post becas my uncle know that is not his entitlement KNN so my uncle only will ask you go twitter and i-witness to keep leeposting since you think it is your entitlement :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my uncle think it is his entitlement to bully you in sbf if he thinks you need to be bullied KNN my uncle urge you to keep leepost in spf twitter and i-witness if you think is your entitlement :geek: Also don't ask my uncle to go twitter to post becas my uncle know that is not his entitlement KNN so my uncle only will ask you go twitter and i-witness to keep leeposting since you think it is your entitlement :rolleyes:
Coward Cantonese dog prostitute descendant just admit coward vicious dog. No need to blah blah act hero act boss and order me around. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2F019BB7-9E1B-497B-97B9-3A6B2B9316D3.jpeg