• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist lunch

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My marvelous minimalist lunch the day before yesterday:

059761EE-3B30-4A6C-916C-3515C4F57E15.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like fucking cheap shit garbage food

wheres the condo letter and wats the manager name u fucking lau cheebye
Frozen prawns are not cheap at all you rotten congenital liar Cantonese bastard prostitute descendant. What’s your name before you demand me to post other people’s name. Pui!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frozen prawns are not cheap at all you rotten congenital liar Cantonese bastard prostitute descendant. What’s your name before you demand me to post other people’s name. Pui!

cheap like fuck but damn high class for a cheapskate like u, u cant afford to eat lobster on your whore pittance earnings

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

lau cheebye u always like to challenge ppl to show face and put name, why u dont dare to show your lau cheebye face ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like shit, u stole the scrape from the hawker centre meant for the crows and pigeons
Everything I said or do or eat is shit according to you ah Meng clone the real piece of shit rotten congenital liar Cantonese criminal bully dog prostitute descendant.