• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My many apologies to one & only punisher!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOOD DAY!

As you guys out there been enjoying our colourful exchange of threads. The wonderful phrases Punisher has impart, don't u realize we are MISSING an important message from punisher???
Read up all Punisher's posts again.

Here's my observation:
1) when Punisher post 'a Man & a Child' and affirm is 'Father & Son' by imagining,
Its Father & Son, cannot be Uncle and his 10th nephew, or Instructor & student.
Strictly MUST BE Father and his son. POWDER-FUL, Sia!

2) when Punisher cut & paste articles and imagine Religion ppl are delusional.
They are! Not alternatives. POWDER-FUL, Sia!

3) Sitting alone in a bar with an out-of-fashion drink, Punisher is imagining a Fashionable drink
Chicks will swarm all over him and no fly around. It Happen! POWDER-FUL, Sia!

4) Punisher mentioned about 1600 nipples and friends coming after me, I get scare!

When Punisher wants to download from the Internet about a woman being fingered and imagine
She is my mother. I so scare, very scare!!!!!!!!!!

You see, Punisher is in a religion, lets currently call it, POWDER-FUL, SIA! Need not do anything, only use IMAGINATION, it will perform its miracle. POWDER-FUL SIA!

NO MORE BIBLE, NO MORE SUTRAS, NO MORE MEDITATION! JUST DOWNLOAD FROM INTERNET, CUT & PASTE & IMAGINE...., YES, IMAGINE! Alone in an unknown bar will get even powder-FUL.

If Punisher thinks a SHIT CAN EAT, just point a middle finger (this is a high level kind of force) & IMAGINE....miraculously it WILL turn out to be a CAKE! POWDER-FUL, SIA!

Punisher's religion is the most POWDER-FUL of all, man! That's why I make my apologies instantly.
DON'T LAUGH, WAIT USE POWDER-FUL SIA & attack u!

HAIL THE POWER OF POWDER-FUL SIA!!!!!!!
MAY THE SHIT BE EATEN & FREE PUNISHER FROM HUNGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I'm standing by 10 buckets of SHIT for Punisher to eat already)
LET ALL THE FLIES SWARM TO PUNISHER!!!!!

Best regards
always1600 (going to change it to alwaysPOWDER-FUL SIA! soon)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahahaa ....!!!! Start another thread for me ? Thankyou :wink: the most powerful smell comes out from always1600 lau bu chow cheeby :wink: sibey power la :wink: lumpar 1 tok kong smell :wink: if that one do not scare you , I don't know already :wink:

How you know I'm alone at the club ? Must I take photo of my friends too ? Another silly post from you :wink: fashion drink ? Drinking must also go into fashion meh ? Another stupid comments from a delusional gay boy .

Yes you better apologize to me again before I let out 1600 bayi to screw your mother :wink: now go down on your knees :wink: Whahahahaha

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahahaa ....!!!! Start another thread for me ? Thankyou :wink: the most powerful smell comes out from always1600 lau bu chow cheeby :wink: sibey power la :wink: lumpar 1 tok kong smell :wink: if that one do not scare you , I don't know already :wink:

How you know I'm alone at the club ? Must I take photo of my friends too ? Another silly post from you :wink: fashion drink ? Drinking must also go into fashion meh ? Another stupid comments from a delusional gay boy .

Yes you better apologize to me again before I let out 1600 bayi to screw your mother :wink: now go down on your knees :wink: Whahahahaha

Wah....wuhahaaaa!!!! Very painful reply, wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaaah, good old gay parrot!! Learning the rope fast, POWDER-FUL SIA!!!! Your Butt ready hurt now?? But no one appear at that lonely bar of your yet??????? Aaahh, must be the bottle.............opener!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waaaah, good old gay parrot!! Learning the rope fast, POWDER-FUL SIA!!!! Your Butt ready hurt now?? But no one appear at that lonely bar of your yet??????? Aaahh, must be the bottle.............opener!

didn't know you are hurt cause I whack your religion too much by telling the truth :wink: of course I know you are trolling me :wink: no wonder ppl here minus your points :wink: you are just an idiot who don't know how to debate logically . You busy man ? Whahhahaha If you are busy you won't troll me in every post .. Tell you what , let me show you what is busy man . I won't reply your post cause I won't go to your stupid level .. :wink: and I have enough fun with you already .. Got to meet your mother soon :wink: .. By the way thanks for showing us what your religion and your upbringing have taught you :wink: