• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Letter in TODAY: Allow women to eat snacks in MRT to alleviate Morning Sickness

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: My Letter in TODAY: Allow women to eat snacks in MRT to alleviate Morning Sicknes

me too....

i need to eat fisherman's friend to remove the fucking stench when i get on board the fucking mrt trains and buses full of these damm FDTrash from China Burma, Pinoyland and India!!!!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My Letter in TODAY: Allow women to eat snacks in MRT to alleviate Morning Sicknes

me too....

i need to eat fisherman's friend to remove the fucking stench when i get on board the fucking mrt trains and buses full of these damm FDTrash from China Burma, Pinoyland and India!!!!

Maybe SMRT should install in their trains those automatic air refresheners seen in modern toilets. Then there will be no more morning sickness and no more bad stench to make people like Anton Casey unhappy.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe SMRT should install in their trains those automatic air refresheners seen in modern toilets. Then there will be no more morning sickness and no more bad stench to make people like Anton Casey unhappy.

morning sickness will happen anyway....i think the woman should just be told to sneakily eat sng buay and no one will catch her for it ..... or better keep a few of those macdonald's bags handy just in case,........

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

then logically, they should allow men to wolf whistle at women in mrt to boost their morale.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What about lupcheong? Can women eat lup cheong or hotdog on MRT? What about men? Can men eat oyster or beaver?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about lupcheong? Can women eat lup cheong or hotdog on MRT? What about men? Can men eat oyster or beaver?

sinkies are asking for permission again. these peeps can't think for themselves. when i cough on the train (due to frigid cold air from air con in train), i slip a cough drop into my mouth quietly without asking for permission. the next question these preggy peeps are going to ask is "my sack broke. can i let the water out in the train?" :*:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you have 'morning sickness' you can definitely eat a sweet or a sour plum to help alleviate it.

However, if you just want to eat breakfast, munch on a McMuffin or open a bag of potato chips... then fuck you bitch.

What's up with all the deference towards pregnant women? Some food stalls even let the preggies cut queue during lunchtime. Fuck them.
Go get a miscarriage you bloated cows! :oIo:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

me too....

Is there any offence committed if civil servants and MPs abuse their access to privileged government policy and profit from it??
No offence, if they succeed in changing the law to facilitate their own selfish/ greedy dynastic ambitions that is...

Fixing the opposition, bringing cronies in:
Intoparliamentjpg.jpg
[Pict= [URL="http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2012/04/disassembling-grc-benefits-pap-1/"]Disassembling GRC system benefits PAP (Part 1 of 3)[/URL]]

liftupgrade.jpg

HougangAdviser.jpg
(Picture source= How PAP uses taxpayer-funded grassroots for political gain)

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have 'morning sickness' you can definitely eat a sweet or a sour plum to help alleviate it.

However, if you just want to eat breakfast, munch on a McMuffin or open a bag of potato chips... then fuck you bitch.

What's up with all the deference towards pregnant women? Some food stalls even let the preggies cut queue during lunchtime. Fuck them.
Go get a miscarriage you bloated cows! :oIo:
So evil.

Pls given some credit to those who welcome the next generation...