• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my lady svp boss said fuck the ceo

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she came back.from mtg. asked me go to get room. kpkb say ceo tekan her at mtg. then scold "fucking xxx(ceo)". then also say ceo is "senile old fuck" and fuck him here and there. my first time see her so angry. i also blur lor. then i also dont know what to say, so i asked her why she asked me to go to her room. she momentarily became silent. then she said because she needed someone to vent her anger. then i say can i go downstairs starbucks to buy her a drink to calm her down..she said yes. so i went to buy her a latte and just delivered to her room and came back.to my desk. knn. machiam I am her 出气筒. cheebye.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
if she calls me inside her room again, i sure turn on my mobile phone voice recorder and record her ranting! knn!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your lady boss nice ?
If pretty still can tolerate her a bit. If she's sweet and nice to you...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Is your lady boss nice ?
If pretty still can tolerate her a bit. If she's sweet and nice to you...
she is usually nice to me lah..she already 44 this year already and still not married. me no interest in old girl.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Is your lady boss nice ?
my.immediate lady boss the director level one not say nice to.me. so-so only. but this svp.lady boss is usually nice to me and would always ask me.to help her do work and her personal stuff

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is usually nice to me lah..she already 44 this year already and still not married. me no interest in old girl.
She just want you to lick her abalone la...if you want promotion, better do it nao!!!

388645.gif

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fwah why you need to be your boss ah sum buy coffee?
I had never received any order to buy coffee for bosses before my entire life.
We go office to work not to be a sum de woh.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Fwah why you need to be your boss ah sum buy coffee?
I had never received any order to buy coffee for bosses before my entire life.
We go office to work not to be a sum de woh.
she.so angry so i offer to buy her latte. she never asked me to buy lah

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN! If 44 you call old hag, then you must be a really young boy! You have no business being in this forum full of old farts.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Nowadays I think seldom directors etc have rooms on their own, all just cubicles only higher partitioning.
Your company very generous with directors.
you read wrong again. my immediate boss is director. the one who say fuck CEO is my immediate boss boss who is svp level and has a room of her own.

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She asked you get a room just to kpkb to you or for something else :eek:
i also don't know. i thought she asked me go in her room to ask me do some work. but she started ranting about CEO. maybe she so angry until forgotten what she want me to do ... don't know don't care. me only peanut contract employee. pang gang liao! Monday is finally over! haha

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also don't know. i thought she asked me go in her room to ask me do some work. but she started ranting about CEO. maybe she so angry until forgotten what she want me to do ... don't know don't care. me only peanut contract employee. pang gang liao! Monday is finally over! haha
You are really something as a comfortable companion.
Lady boss treat you this way, house mate also treat you this way, and even strangers also treat you this way woh.