• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Lady Nicole needs to disassociate herself from someone and it's not Uncle Ram.....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who? Not neccessary to do a Tin Pei Ling with the goofy major and ex PM secretary though. To reach the summit of Mount Politics makes it prudent never to carry deadweights.:cool:

Too bad W888. I love the videos tho..........

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: My Lady Nicole needs to disassociate herself from someone and it's not Uncle Ram.

Im trying to hazard a guess - 无名盛?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My Lady Nicole needs to disassociate herself from someone and it's not Uncle Ram.

What she really needs to do is to dissociate from all oposition parties and strike out on her own as an activist. All these parties will only burden and hamper her.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

What she really needs to do is to dissociate from all oposition parties and strike out on her own as an activist. All these parties will only burden and hamper her.

I thought you said you want to be her campaign manager in Hougang?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

No.. she is smarter than that... she is not going to pull off another GMS "activist" bullshit

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

No.. she is smarter than that... she is not going to pull off another GMS "activist" bullshit

And be burdened by the opposition parties? She will definitely do better on her own, even form her own party

Bersik 2.0

Alfrescian
Loyal

My Lady Nicole needs to disassociate herself from someone and it's not Uncle Ram. Guess who?

Belmont Lay, the SPH reject who speaks with a forked tongue.

Last edited: