• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Ku Ku Jiao

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is known by many names across a spectrum of languages and slangs

English - Penis
Mandarin - Didi
Hokkien - Lan Chieow
Cantonese - Lan
Tamil - Pool
Malay - Butoh

But why and wherefore it is known as "ku-ku jiao" i have no idea but i supposed this is the one i am most comfortable with pronouncing to young children.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my opinion, hokkian added ku-ku infront of jiao (birdie) because of the sound ku-ku

ku-ku sound comes from male rooster. what can you see on the male rooster head? it is the "comb" that is red in color, same as your dick head

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your story fail lah. who's your script writer? lol lol :biggrin:
claire got got more flow and rhythm leh. lol :biggrin:

I love my ku-ku jiao,
it is a good ku-ku jiao,
some of us do not have ku-ku jiao,
i am glad i am in possession of a ku-ku jiao.

I believe that i have exercised proper grammar and syntax in constructing the above poem. It flows and the rhythm is impeccable.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love my ku-ku jiao,
it is a good ku-ku jiao,
some of us do not have ku-ku jiao,
i am glad i am in possession of a ku-ku jiao.

I believe that i have exercised proper grammar and syntax in constructing
the above poem. It flows and the rhythm is impeccable.

you offended two forummers here. firstly, kukubird59. secondly, jw5 who has no kuku or cb.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good question. according to jw5, urine n shit from his mouth.

btw, have you started your betting business after asking me about mine?

wah like that also can.

not yet due to still deciding on the member fee.
currently only punt soccer which no need $100. Just tried current a league Melbourne city vs Brisbane A-H X19 , Melbourne -1.5 X3.35. Huat Ah !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good question. according to jw5, urine n shit from his mouth.

btw, have you started your betting business after asking me about mine?

I just intend to earn some makan and ciggy money so the $100 is a big deterrence to me . I think only the Leisure world can overcome this . But travelling will be tiring.
For soccer I can just try $5 $10 lose never mind, win got extra pocket money.
How ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just intend to earn some makan and ciggy money so the $100 is a big deterrence to me . I think only the Leisure world can overcome this . But travelling will be tiring.
For soccer I can just try $5 $10 lose never mind, win got extra pocket money.
How ?

if u plan to pay $100 each trip, forget it. coz i told u to leave if u win 300 or close to that. you minus the 100 not worth while.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
absolutely agree and i am with you on this.

BTW being a ft gambler, do u feel any personality changes ? Are u able to prevent the danger of personality changes compared to the time when you were working ? As i know a gambler tend to separate themselves from the real world. Friendships etc could be affected