• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My kiam siap friend looking for gf, I told him off

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this sch friend of mine, studied NUS biz, graduated last year and now working in big 4 company, pay not bad, around 5k/month. he told me he's happy with his life rn except that he never had gf before, how ah? so i told him bluntly, his fault lies in the fact that he is too kiam siap that's why cannot find. he always said he will never bring a date to atas cafe/restaurant eat, will never buy gift for her because relationship is not about money etc, if girl truly likes him will not expect all these. so i told him off and said very unlikely can find if he refuses to change his attitude and mindset, but he said he will not compromise on his principles. he personally also very kiam siap, like sole of shoe dropping off also won't buy new shoes, insist on using glue to go back. when going out to eat, divide the bill also must count very precisely to the very cent. then he's very unhappy i told him all these, say that i don't understand value of money etc

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he does eventually get married and have kids, he will end up like today's version of cardboard collector because his family will abandon him one day.
That's how so many of them are collecting cardboards today.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am worse than him. There are unwritten principles. Haviy a big Cock is a huge asset too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If he does eventually get married and have kids, he will end up like today's version of cardboard collector because his family will abandon him one day.
That's how so many of them are collecting cardboards today.
I think he should remain single, or if he were to marry, to not have kids. Wife and children are will bleed him dry. They are a liability. He is an educated professional, can earn money. So being kiam siap will ensure he can afford to invest big ticket items. Not all men need love, but all men need sex. Just pay for that as and when is needed. No hassle, no whiny bitch to deal with.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having a girlfriend is always a drain on your disposable income, it's just a matter on how much of it being drained. :wink:

A wife is an even bigger drain, and sealed by law in a marriage contract. :cool:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good reason to avoid chinese men,
Yes.. m&d men sure are generous. They get married in atas hotels n bring their dates to the most atas place in singkieland...even the wedding soo high crass ...cinas never even think of it.

Singapore newlyweds ditch limo for special cab ride by loving uncle​

By Coconuts Singapore Apr 21, 2021 | 5:54pm Singapore time
[IMG alt="At left, Syarinah Sani and her uncle Abdul Aziz Bin Talibak. With her newlywed husband and their tricked-out cab, at right. Photos: Syarinah Sani, ComfortDelGro Taxi/Facebook
"]https://coconuts.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/weddingcarcabsg.jpg[/IMG]At left, Syarinah Sani and her uncle Abdul Aziz Bin Talibak. With her newlywed husband and their tricked-out cab, at right. Photos: Syarinah Sani, ComfortDelGro Taxi/Facebook
Why book a limousine for your special day when you can hop into a taxi driven with love?
A Singaporean bride was touched by her taxi driver uncle’s unexpected gift that easily saved the newlywed couple thousands of dollars on their wedding day – a free ride in his cab spruced up with ribbons and a bouquet of flowers.
Not only did the sweet gesture seize the couple’s hearts, but thousands have swooned online over photos of the couple and their blue ComfortDelGro ride since yesterday. The bride, 28-year-old teacher Syarinah Sani, said that her uncle, taxi driver Abdul Aziz Bin Talibak, surprised her last month with his offer.
“I was genuinely surprised when my uncle offered his cab to be used as a wedding car. My husband and I were grateful for this initiative as it lessened our logistical needs and of course, saved us money in this area,” she told Coconuts today.
Her uncle wrote to ComfortDelGro and the Land Transport Authority a day prior to the March wedding to seek approval. It was just one of her uncle’s many selfless deeds, said Syarinah, who also happens to be one of his frequent passengers. When he’s not acting as a chauffeur, he has doubled as her mover.
“He used to send me to work during my first year of teaching after sending my aunt to work,” she said. “He also brings my mom and aunts around during the weekends to shop or go visiting.”
“He had also helped me out countless of times in shifting things from my parent’s place to my new home with his taxi,” she added.
Syarinah said she “found no need” for renting the kind of luxury car commonly used for wedding photoshoots. Instead, she used the money she saved for more important things like renovating their recently obtained resale flat.
“It’s only used to shuttle bride and groom from point A to B. Not many will see it I feel so to me, it’s a little redundant,” she said.
So how did their pandemic wedding turn out, given the 100-guest limit?
“The wedding was simple and cozy. We didn’t get to invite many guests but thankful we had to celebrate with what we have and who was there,” she said.
Other stories you should check out:
Follow Coconuts on Instagram and Twitter for more fresh and juicy news in your feeds.
Our latest and greatest original videos

Subscribe on

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
All are irrelevant unless you know how good he is in bed...if he can get a rock hard erection and do a dino bu or a chio bu and give them multiple orgasms anytime he wants, trust me no women will leave him whether he is stingy or not...

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good reason to avoid chinese men,

Then this part I don't understand. Why Ang mo and Indian and Malay guys can skip this approach? The women are OK with having ceremony in a void deck and taking public transport like mrt. So in other words. This is not a must. But they have humor. I don't doubt this. And they love to go south on the woman.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5k a month is a disgrace. He should go drown himself in a toilet bowl. That time I do deliveroo can get 5k lah.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
5k a month is a disgrace. He should go drown himself in a toilet bowl. That time I do deliveroo can get 5k lah.
Haha.... cheebye any dickhead can earn $5k from Deliveroo la, but how many hours of work u need to do ? Got medical leave? Got annual leave? Got bonus? Got career advancement? Even if let u earn $10k also no point la.

KNN... if i work 18 hours per day x 7 days a week, earn $5k then better go find a nice spot in Bedok Reservoir or a thick rope + stool.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never do these things in life....

- intro someone as a gf/bf
- lend money to friends
- borrow money from friends

I'm 43. Divorced. No children. Recently took up a job in the desktop support level 1 role. Plan to take comptia a+ but recently been lucky making gains buying meme stocks. Suddenly don't aspire to leave a footprint in the IT industry.

Mid life crisis. What would you suggest I do one step at a time?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got this sch friend of mine, studied NUS biz, graduated last year and now working in big 4 company, pay not bad, around 5k/month. he told me he's happy with his life rn except that he never had gf before, how ah? so i told him bluntly, his fault lies in the fact that he is too kiam siap that's why cannot find. he always said he will never bring a date to atas cafe/restaurant eat, will never buy gift for her because relationship is not about money etc, if girl truly likes him will not expect all these. so i told him off and said very unlikely can find if he refuses to change his attitude and mindset, but he said he will not compromise on his principles. he personally also very kiam siap, like sole of shoe dropping off also won't buy new shoes, insist on using glue to go back. when going out to eat, divide the bill also must count very precisely to the very cent. then he's very unhappy i told him all these, say that i don't understand value of money etc
Your friend is actually very smart. Why have a girlfren when you can have many fuck-buddies ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then this part I don't understand. Why Ang mo and Indian and Malay guys can skip this approach? The women are OK with having ceremony in a void deck and taking public transport like mrt. So in other words. This is not a must. But they have humor. I don't doubt this. And they love to go south on the woman.
Its the spirit that counts.