• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My key statistics as at summer

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after making honest living working hard in clear shit job working until 3 am and tolerating mean and nasty bosses, hdb bto sinkies like evil filthy @Valium Jeremy Quek open their Ccb mouth to insult me a virgin as prostitute Knnbccb
I'm sure you made a lot from your whoring business with your Ganges holes.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some beggars like @Valium Jeremy Quek and @sweetiepie aka @sbfuncle etc are evil ingrates that not just never thanked me taxpayers paying income tax to subsidize their hdb bto handout profits but can ignore my honest living income tax returns with clearly stipulated income and twist it to prostitute earnings. Pui!
Your company is Whore PTE LTD? How much income tax you pay for your suck cock business? Actually whores like you no need to pay income tax since you are selling your cheebye service. You can go IRAS to suck a few cocks as payment since you're the blowjob expert.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure you made a lot from your whoring business with your Ganges holes.
That’s what your Jeremy Quek Cantonese family women did sell nude sell cb. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your company is Whore PTE LTD? How much income tax you pay for your suck cock business? Actually whores like you no need to pay income tax since you are selling your cheebye service. You can go IRAS to suck a few cocks as payment since you're the blowjob expert.
You beggar cantonese son of whore should be dead tomorrow for returning my kindness paying income tax for many years to subsidize your Ccb hdb profit with your evil smearing and insult of me a virgin as prostitute. What an ill bred son of Cantonese whore. Pui!