• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Husband Committed S509 Offence, I Forced Him To Wear Dress + Panties & S509-ed Him!

sherlynzzz30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samsters!

I'm a 34/yo woman who forced her criminal husband into dressing as a girl, wearing my undies and dress so that I can take his up$kirt... To sate my fetish of seeing man in a dress and wearing my panties. Stone me if you dare!

I will post up all the S509 materials here - 100% CONSENSUAL - oops, not at all CONSENSUAL but COERCED. Leeport me to SPF if you dare - but this is my vengeance on him. And I'm damn proud of being a female upskirter...plus my hubby's got fleshy buttocks and nice, slim thighs (Drool!!!).

#TablesCanBeTurned

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2020-06-22 at 3.22.53 PM.mp4
    1.6 MB