• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My human rights to dominate my US currency forever...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No other countries shall come before me to dominate the world currency.... this is my atrocious democracy law to bash anyone to defend my currency domination....

USD$ cannot be HKD $1 = USD $3....

USD$ can only be USD$1 = HKD $3....

AMDK lanjiao must always be more dua kee than yours.... that's my democratic freedom and human rights to defend my currency domination....

Trading with the US can only use USD$... any currency reset to make your country currency stronger than USD$ your country will be destroyed with gunboat diplomacy war with the USA...

Hahaha..... the mighty Chinese dragon of North Asia has return with a vengeance 报仇雪恨 to restore their glory past no. 1 Chinese currency and economy.... no horse run....

Go back to Europe where you came from... Europeans stole China's world map, a China funded expedition to map the world by Admiral Cheng Ho in 1421.... Europeans stole the Chinese world map to reach American soil in 1479.... to steal American lands from the horse back rider red Indians natives.....

shameless Europeans now want to talk about human rights and their atrocious democracy.... no shame...

Last edited: