• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Grapevines say OYK wanted to run for presidnet. JohnTan can confirm?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho OYK will be a much better PM than LW. At least OYK is very ambitious and not afraid to shake things up a little bit. He is not a classical PAP Yes man as he has many ideas to run a country. My hero!:o-o:
Most of the PAP CEC and cadres chose Laulan Wong cos OYK got slanted eye.:roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ong had married into the Familee like Wong Kan Seng, his career prospects in the PAP would have been much better.

The choice of spouse is very important if you're into this kind of profession/industry. :wink:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ong had married into the Familee like Wong Kan Seng, his career prospects in the PAP would have been much better.

The choice of spouse is very important if you're into this kind of profession/industry. :wink:
This guy if he ever became PM, would have got rid of the Lee family to start the Ong dynasty.

jw5

Loyal

He didn't do too badly, he married the daughter of a billionaire. :unsure::confused::biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OYK cannot be the PM, he is not 'presentable' - how can a rodent face represent Singapore? You think with that pea sized eyes of his, he looks convincing? he looks like your black market trader more like it.

How can he carry himself in front of world leaders? Same reason why HSK was asked to step aside. He is too 'soft'., too unconvincing. Laulan Wong is the better of the lots. I would have picked TCJ.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OYK cannot be the PM, he is not 'presentable' - how can a rodent face represent Singapore? You think with that pea sized eyes of his, he looks convincing? he looks like your black market trader more like it.

How can he carry himself in front of world leaders? Same reason why HSK was asked to step aside. He is too 'soft'., too unconvincing. Laulan Wong is the better of the lots. I would have picked TCJ.
TCJ looks like a more suitable choice.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal

He would have become PM if LW didn't strike gold with the covid taskforce

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FIL is in the pte property development business.
I read that her family is very wealthy.
Very unusual for such a lady to marry a rat face, regardless how smart or connected he is.
Other than being a scholar, he is nothing more than a commoner.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ong-png.180693