• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My god, why like that ??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Oh my god why like that" sounds like what an ah lian would say to her boyfriend when he ejaculates too quickly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sources tell me that the monkeys and squirrels in the forests are also getting restless.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just saw the horse beat the traffic light, it dashed across just before it turned green.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
second time horse gallop onto paved roads..

In the early ’90s (1990/1991) there was a very short report in the ST that a horse had ran amok from the stables of the Singapore Polo Club and onto the main Thomson Road where it was run down by a vehicle (I think the put animal was later put down to sleep). That was it, one or two paras and the ST went to sleep. What was not reported was on the why and the what which made the horse galloped out in wild frenzy.

The inside scoop is that a helicopter carrying the Sultan of Johore had entered Singapore airspace and landed at the polo club without first obtaining flight clearance from our authorities (the Sultan comes to Singapore frequently for his R & R activities). At that time, LHL, the acting PM (GCT was, I believe, on an overseas mission) ordered the helicopter off the field as it was infringing on our sovereignty. The Reserve Police were despatched to enforce this action, whereupon the Sultan had his aerial plaything headed home, suffering a slight to his face.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horse is looking for its equally long-face mate....

sun-ho.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no, not you too?! I find this "pump full tank" thing rather grating.:biggrin:
I actually love it!!

Every week or so, @rambo22 puts up some random interesting thing to look at. Then mentions about pumping full tank.

The first breaks up the monotony of my day, the 2nd makes me :laugh::laugh::laugh:. How's that for making your day better?

So thanks rambo22, keep up the posts and pump full tank. :thumbsup:

remember when gas pumps used to ding? ding-ding!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I actually love it!!

Every week or so, @rambo22 puts up some random interesting thing to look at. Then mentions about pumping full tank.

The first breaks up the monotony of my day, the 2nd makes me :laugh::laugh::laugh:. How's that for making your day better?

So thanks rambo22, keep up the posts and pump full tank. :thumbsup:

remember when gas pumps used to ding? ding-ding!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yes and the rotating glass thing to see petrol is moving :biggrin:

Go ahead, enjoy your pump full tank!:biggrin: