• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My GF scolded me "Fuck you. You idiot. Then why you ask stupid questions"

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking naughty (with absolutely no bad intention) during our dinner date just now.

I asked my GF (also my boss) if she like role playing sex games.

She chided me and called me a pervert.

Then, after a while, she opened up and said, well, for her she liked:

1. Me as Teacher and she dressed up as convent student in a school setting.

2. Me as gym or yoga instructor and she as my trainee in a gym setting.

3. Me as a pilot and she dressed as a flight stewardess in an airplane setting.

She asked me to source for these "uniforms" and get prepared for future use "just in case".

I said its a waste of money to source for them now as either of us will get fat and unable to wear these "unforms" when we really want to engage in role play sex games.

She said : "Fuck you. You idiot. Then why you ask stupid questions".

Then she gave me the rolled eyeball treatment.

I think women are weird.

On one hand called me weird and pervert, then she herself showed her pervertedness, and get upset for nothing throughout dinner.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you clit-tease your boss, you better go buy some yoga pants for her now. SIA kebaya stil can find easily, but convent school pinafore a bit hard. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I swear I never intentionally tease her. It just happened that I had naughty thoughts during our dinner date last night.

I just reached office and just went inside her room to say good morning.

She showed no sign of aggression like last night. I wanted to say "I love you". But I held back because she doesn't like to be "personal" when she is at work.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking naughty (with absolutely no bad intention) during our dinner date just now.

I asked my GF (also my boss) if she like role playing sex games.

She chided me and called me a pervert.

Then, after a while, she opened up and said, well, for her she liked:

1. Me as Teacher and she dressed up as convent student in a school setting.

2. Me as gym or yoga instructor and she as my trainee in a gym setting.

3. Me as a pilot and she dressed as a flight stewardess in an airplane setting.

She asked me to source for these "uniforms" and get prepared for future use "just in case".

I said its a waste of money to source for them now as either of us will get fat and unable to wear these "unforms" when we really want to engage in role play sex games.

She said : "Fuck you. You idiot. Then why you ask stupid questions".

Then she gave me the rolled eyeball treatment.

I think women are weird.

On one hand called me weird and pervert, then she herself showed her pervertedness, and get upset for nothing throughout dinner.
What fucking slut whore boss you have . But my uncle think she qualifies to be 1 based on all your descriptions of her while some aunty doesn't qualify and want to be 1.