• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend kowtong by China Meimei....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - My friend kowtong by China Meimei....</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">singabagus <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Feb-22 11:01 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 25) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7783.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I thought it was a joke when he told me had separated from his wife who is also my friend.He has a 12 year old child. He runs his own computer business.He was doing well. Then he called me yesterday and wanted to see me urgently. He told me his wife had run away with another man.She also emptied his ATMs!!! Now he is staying alone in a rented room!!! Unbelieveable! Unthinkable. He was a good and responsible family man and now what happened?
Last night he called me and told me he wanted to talk to me personally. He said he had no money and wanted some cash urgently. Asked me for 2K cash! He did not want any cheque. I told him I can only help him a little bit. He pleaded for $1K and then finally accepted my offer of $500. He took the cash and thanked me a thousand times.
Then this afternoon,while I was having lunch with my friend, I saw him - with a beautiful and attractive China girl!!! He did not notice me because he was too busy holding the girl's hand and talking lovingly to her. Then I got the picture at last.
Another Singaporean man down the drain.Another family broken.Another financial loss. What the fark happening here! I thought by now Singaporeans should have known that China meis meis are not to be taken seriously. Obviously, my friend kena cheongtow already lah!!! Kongtow and all sorts of tow!!! He looks so blur, so lost and so cheonged!!!
How to save him? Or just let him drift in his dream? He is completely eaten by the China girl from what I can see. Any advice from experienced brothers here?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only responsible thing to do is to speak your mind honestly and share your concerns to him, BUT ultimately let him do as he chooses. Don't pressure him or make him feel "everyone don't understand me, everyone don't support me, everyone is against me and my china girl" or threaten to throw away your friendship with him. Just be there as a friend, but speak your mind honestly and share your concerns, because at the end of the day, it is almost certain that your friend will be left with no wife, no family, no money, and no china girl. Give him your pity and sympathy.

<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - My friend kowtong by China Meimei....</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">singabagus <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Feb-22 11:01 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 25) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7783.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I thought it was a joke when he told me had separated from his wife who is also my friend.He has a 12 year old child. He runs his own computer business.He was doing well. Then he called me yesterday and wanted to see me urgently. He told me his wife had run away with another man.She also emptied his ATMs!!! Now he is staying alone in a rented room!!! Unbelieveable! Unthinkable. He was a good and responsible family man and now what happened?
Last night he called me and told me he wanted to talk to me personally. He said he had no money and wanted some cash urgently. Asked me for 2K cash! He did not want any cheque. I told him I can only help him a little bit. He pleaded for $1K and then finally accepted my offer of $500. He took the cash and thanked me a thousand times.
Then this afternoon,while I was having lunch with my friend, I saw him - with a beautiful and attractive China girl!!! He did not notice me because he was too busy holding the girl's hand and talking lovingly to her. Then I got the picture at last.
Another Singaporean man down the drain.Another family broken.Another financial loss. What the fark happening here! I thought by now Singaporeans should have known that China meis meis are not to be taken seriously. Obviously, my friend kena cheongtow already lah!!! Kongtow and all sorts of tow!!! He looks so blur, so lost and so cheonged!!!
How to save him? Or just let him drift in his dream? He is completely eaten by the China girl from what I can see. Any advice from experienced brothers here?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also saw in PRC mei mei working in my friend's company . You can spot them easily. Their superior facial feature and the creamy white SKIN ! I almost got kenna attracted to them !

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
"taiwanese are scoundrel, hongkees are craftier, chinese mainlanders are unfathomable and singapore are stupidest"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the population of china ? small percentage means 10millions ?

Dont blame the PRC gals. It's the Singaporean men who shld be blamed. Who is not a gold digger? It's only whether it is obvious or hidden. Which girl does not want a comfortable life by marrying somebody who is wealthy and can take care of her? Can one survive on true love and air? If Singaporean men want a good time without paying a price and can't handle them and still come out unscathed, then it is the men's fault. There's a sucker born every minute.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya boy.. who can resist the china gals.. not the farmer type ah... the city type..
they are sociable, intelligent, beautiful, shapely and know how to please a man.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah! I still prefer local SG gals anytime over PRC gals...

They might be nice to look at, I also believe they will be a good fcuk... however once they open their mouths to talk, I totally will be turned off sia...

:eek::eek:

Same goes for Msia gals, Pinoy gals...

But I still think of all the Chinese countries around, TWMMs are still the cutest and sweetest, they will beat our SG gals hands down anytime...

Hehehehe! :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, they can take all SG men one to one and still
have many reserve players.

i think there are a surplus of men in PRC. so, actually there is not enough PRC women for them to marry. So basically, they do not have a surplus of PRC women to export. actually sinkies gals should marry PRC men, since they have more than enough there, and sinkies men are unfaithful. look at geylang and health centre + those who left their sinkies wive and later marry PRC, uncountable.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forget the 500 bucks...its long gone, probably spent on the dress or bra that the China girl is wearing. In fact, don't even get near him otherwise he will give another cock and bull story.

Actually not only Sinkie men are smitten lah...taiwanese and hongkies are also hooked by these China meis meis.

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a friend from Taiwan. He was a decent guy, married with 2 kids and hardly go out. He then took a job in Thailand and was exposed to the night life. He then started to fall for a girl and rented an apartment for her. We tried to advise him that if he wants to drink milk no need to feed a cow but he got hooked. Years later he divorce his wife and married a Laos girl over 20 years younger. He keeps sending her money for her and his kid but she is having a BF on the side in Laos and he doesn't know as he is still in Thailand. Stupid guy.

Actually it's not just Chinese Mei Mei, when we are young, we all have the same problem with Singapore girls. We can't do anything but think of that special girl all day long. Many people that are not so exposed or experienced may get hooked easily.

If you find someone that hv F so many Chinese hookers and hv many gf, you will find these pppl are well-exposed and unlikely to get hooked easily. Perhaps after a few exposure and losing lotsa money, your friend may wake up some day.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah...after so many fucks...all neh neh and chee byes will feel the same...it becomes more and more difficult to be satisfied and get hooked....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I had a friend from Taiwan. He was a decent guy, married with 2 kids and hardly go out. He then took a job in Thailand and was exposed to the night life. He then started to fall for a girl and rented an apartment for her. We tried to advise him that if he wants to drink milk no need to feed a cow but he got hooked. Years later he divorce his wife and married a Laos girl over 20 years younger. He keeps sending her money for her and his kid but she is having a BF on the side in Laos and he doesn't know as he is still in Thailand. Stupid guy.

Actually it's not just Chinese Mei Mei, when we are young, we all have the same problem with Singapore girls. We can't do anything but think of that special girl all day long. Many people that are not so exposed or experienced may get hooked easily.

If you find someone that hv F so many Chinese hookers and hv many gf, you will find these pppl are well-exposed and unlikely to get hooked easily. Perhaps after a few exposure and losing lotsa money, your friend may wake up some day.

A very good advice. People must go out and expose themselves more often to life, then they can see clearly who are an ass.