• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More time? You just wasted like 3 hours in here talking about Cecilia, constance, tongue scrapper already.

there is a place, time and mood to chat abt personal things..now is not the time. hope you understand

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michelle and Maggie have buck tooth

I don't fancy Maggie Cheung. Too skinny for my liking.

This is my kind. Half a century old but still hot....to me at least.

579646543.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should like Teresa Cheung then

Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgotten about this high-maintenance woman a.k.a ex-Mrs Kenny B.

Yes she looks absolutely well-maintained. She has a classic beauty look just like 赵雅芝 and she looks better as she ages.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgotten about this high-maintenance woman a.k.a ex-Mrs Kenny B.

Yes she looks absolutely well-maintained. She has a classic beauty look just like 赵雅芝 and she looks better as she ages.

hahahaha..you got good taste

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

did you watch Teresa in Colour Blossoms?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Compare Cecilia Cheung and Teresa Cheung. Who do you like better?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
米雪and 赵雅芝 are two excellent examples of lau chiobu. won't hesitate a moment to pound on them if given the chance even if it means violating senior citizens.
Classic 1, near fell off my wheel chair. Both might just reciprocate the honours:p:wink: