• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend From Marine Parade, Ah Orr Tell me "My Life Has no meaning." If NSP..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
iframe>

Last night i was at a kopitiam in mp with my friend ah orr(mention him before in gamblingthread)...he relate to me of how he has been crying out but was despondent n gloomy when he see no news of a opposition party trying to launch a bid/invade in his hometown which has been a PAP stronghold for decades..the last vote he had was in the by election in 1992...they scare to lose their deposit or what..he says.

but two weeks ago..he was thrill to bits when he kopitiam kakis told him a oppo team from NSP has decide to launch a bid/invasion in his hometown,he told me he was delighted and got errected when he saw the sweet young things in nicole seah:biggrin: n hazel pao:confused: of NSP team doin their wallkabout gettin to know the residents,he claim to shake both their hands too.

after kopi,i give him a lift back n as we are about to reach his pigeonhole..when he complain of chest pain(could nicole or hazel the cause of it) n ak me to sent him to changi hospital..his family is away over the long weekend..along the way he told me he must not die before the 8th may..i ask him why...
he told me he want to cast the elusive vote and want to see team NSP winning marine parade...I ask him what if they don't win...tis is what he replied..
Then.."MY Life Has No Meaning."
i left him at the hospital and on they way back i pray that he survive his chest pain and wait with bated breath on the 8th may to see whether his life got meaning or not.:smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Battle cry for Marine Parade..

NSP Nicole Seah..People of Marine Parade..I'm here to help you,i'm a katong girl at heart and me n my team have concrete plan to bring meaning to your life.

PAP SM Woody Woodpecker...People of Marine Parade..look no further..we have been name the best town to live in spore..our track record speak for itself..

Yes the bloody battle is heating up...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
PAP SM..Woody woodpecker..because they don't know what life is,they're quite happy,they wake up,they brush their teeth,then they do farming and then they sleep..do you want this type of life?:eek:
SM on the standard of living in poor countries.

PAP Tin Tin...my greatest regret is not bringing my parents to universal studios:confused:

NSP Princess Nicole..i dun let trivial matters to sidetrack me,i just want to stay focus on my job and help my Capt GMS to acheive his dream of winning a GRC:biggrin:

NSP Capt GMS...tomorrow i'm going to Marine Parade with my party members to enjoy the sea breeze..in his facebook..(sibei how lian now:rolleyes:)

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
This friend of mine ah orr is the most useless bugger in the whole of spore.
Last night i was at marine parade kopitiam with him and his kakis and i ask him what he think of the election when he ask me to shhhh
not so loud he says,there is a few snake in the grass(pap spies) here in this kopitiam after they reported me and hdb repossessed my flat
and transfer me to ulu sembawang the you know..
He says he nearly hit the 3rd prize with his polling card number last sat,i just smile because mine really no did come out..
I told him well at least you have receive a ang pow of $800 from the gov to get you by and he give me a wry smile.
I ask him about his chest pain and he says doctor says he has a blockage and is a walking time bomb and need to go for a heart bypass,
He did mention he cant afford it and someone told him about getting a cheap heart bypass from the government,after a few round of tiger beer
he excuse himself and went to pee,tats where another kopitiam kaki told me,dont listen to this asshole,he voted for PAP
because a RC member before polling day told him he can get a cheap heart bypass, just look for your MP Dr Fatimah Latiff after the election.
This ah orr is just one of the many sporeans who last min sold their soul to the PAP for a ang pow $800 and a prospect of a $8 heart bypass.
And i have just waste a $150 for the giving these bunch of idiots bottles of tiger beer!

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
many FXXKer like him in Singapore!!...
Just look at the result....fucking complain....then vote for the PAP...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... a RC member before polling day told him he can get a cheap heart bypass, just look for your MP Dr Fatimah Latiff after the election ...
brame dat rc burger la ... dat burger fixed ah orr by giving him ze impression dat he cud have n $8 heart bypass ...

Last edited: