• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend’s neighbor gone berserk

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my friend his neighbor of 20 years has been friendly , acknowledge each other when they bump into each other but yesterday when my friend was parking his car , he hit the green dustbin on the roadside outside his Neighbor’s house. My friend promptly put back the dustbin in the original spot but was shouted at by this neighbor n his otherwise friendly wife too. He shouted “park further back” , my friend apologised but his face was still full of anger . Later in the afternoon my friend went over to apologise but his wife said he’s in the toilet, anyway my friend apologised again and told his wife to inform her husband later. But the unfriendly face still persist ? Shocking that CB can cause so much harm to a person’s mental faculty . No wonder last few days we received videos of people running nude on the road, lady on a grass patch eating grass and killer litter thrown from high rise flat .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
According to my friend his neighbor of 20 years has been friendly , acknowledge each other when they bump into each other but yesterday when my friend was parking his car , he hit the green dustbin on the roadside outside his Neighbor’s house. My friend promptly put back the dustbin in the original spot but was shouted at by this neighbor n his otherwise friendly wife too. He shouted “park further back” , my friend apologised but his face was still full of anger . Later in the afternoon my friend went over to apologise but his wife said he’s in the toilet, anyway my friend apologised again and told his wife to inform her husband later. But the unfriendly face still persist ? Shocking that CB can cause so much harm to a person’s mental faculty . No wonder last few days we received videos of people running nude on the road, lady on a grass patch eating grass and killer litter thrown from high rise flat .

Your friend always bump into the neighbor bump way too many times finally bump their garbage bin was the last straw!

Lol!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People need to do yoga and meditate more.

If you want to relax even more, listen to bossa nova music.

All your worries, frustrations and sadness will melt away.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just masturbate more. No more stress, no worries mate!

Never masturbate for the sake of masturbating. You're wasting your seed. Your essence, breath and spirit are three vital components inside your body.

%25E5%2585%25A7%25E7%25B6%2593%25E5%259C%2596.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the CB period teach 70% voters some lessons if they have no already learned something about PAP.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People need to do yoga and meditate more.

If you want to relax even more, listen to bossa nova music.

All your worries, frustrations and sadness will melt away.
I often fell asleep within seconds when I started to try the above.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur fren evrytime encroach in2 his naybor territory datz y he put his dustbin there 2 tel ur fren dun eat over line ...

ur fren bumping in2 his dustbin is interpreted as a provocation ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Never masturbate for the sake of masturbating. You're wasting your seed. Your essence, breath and spirit are three vital components inside your body.

Never masturbate for the sake of masturbating? So, let me get this straight. People masturbate for what then? This is so profound!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never masturbate for the sake of masturbating? So, let me get this straight. People masturbate for what then? This is so profound!

WAKE YOU ALL YOU FUCKING IDEAS

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PROFOUND DISCOURSE AND GATHER THE PEARLS BEING SCATTERED

8lD7BvM.gif

Tweet