• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my fortune teller master tells me this year cannot have sex with women born innthe year of rabbit

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
i asked him y.
he says for me rabbit is toxic for me born year and time of birth langgar with these women
u think he bullshit me or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
New year but old ways from few hundred years ago to now and future will not change.
Enough said for new year. Once I log off, Ccb Jeremy Quek will quickly log in and post evil filthy shit to win last word. Hey you Jeremy Quek son of chicken can win last word until heaven stuff your mouth and all holes with m&d. Pui! View attachment 174344

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken of the year born in the year of the chicken needs her cocks now!! Fuck her till she die!!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough said for new year. Once I log off, Ccb Jeremy Quek will quickly log in and post evil filthy shit to win last word. Hey you Jeremy Quek son of chicken can win last word until heaven stuff your mouth and all holes with m&d. Pui! View attachment 174344
After you log off, you can jump out of your window naked. Someone will rape your corpse while your filthy cunt is still warm. I will gorge out your eyes, rip out your tongue, cut off your nipples, fuck your cunt with a broomstick and burn your head.

@ginfreely fuck you and fuck your mother.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you log off, you can jump out of your window naked. Someone will rape your corpse while your filthy cunt is still warm. I will gorge out your eyes, rip out your tongue, cut off your nipples, fuck your cunt with a broomstick and burn your head.

@ginfreely fuck you and fuck your mother.
@Valium JEREMY QUEK want to attack me and want to win last word in this rat hole while dare not go to my Facebook to do that only means one thing. YOU ARE THE LIAR SON OF SLUT. PUI! EVIL COWARD CRIMINAL BULLY.View attachment 174388