• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[my first "Trivia" thread! haha] I thought I would never watch another Korean drama or movie again, but I failed to resist the temptation! *blushing*

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
sammyboy.com/posts/2804719

Many thanks for your reply! :smile:
I'm going to start watching the sixth episode soon:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_(TV_series)#Surim-dong_Chunsoo_Townhouse_Murder_Case_(Ep_6-8) ("The Secret of the Trash House")
dramabeans.com/2017/02/voice-episode-6
viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/38529/Voice
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
You really watching very detail-ly. Haha...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's fiction. :biggrin:
oh, okay!

Anyway, I've just finished watching the twelfth episode:
dramabeans.com/2017/03/voice-episode-12
viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/40319/Voice
and Mo Tae-goo has just asked Kang Kwon-joo (our heroine!
love-gif.40589
redface-gif.40438
) to meet him! :eek:
Only four more episodes of the first season left, so I hope to finish watching them by tomorrow evening, before I start watching the second season on Tuesday!

Don't you think it's very violent drama...hahaha.. each time the killer kills someone, I cringe...
Yes, it's certainly very violent; but I've watched quite a few Japanese, Hong Kong and American movies that were either just as violent or more violent, so I think "Voice" has not (at least so far) made me cringe as much as they did.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Season 3 should be out in a few months time :biggrin:
Spoiler for you...She died at end of Season 2.. not sure they will revive her..Lol :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal