• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Favourite MP...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow...what a tall story....and why u never tell the story of old fart being declared a Deity?. And when pinky was born a dragon descended onto him...Kong jiao wei

He is a deity, 'kwan yew', the god of no mercy, who roam the cul de sac, with the hatchet.

Can anyone point out to me, other than, the late LKY walking out on rin tin pin, what has she proposed or done, for Singapore. The only thing I read is, she getting farked & produced babies & that keeps popping up in the news. Like she is some extraordinary person, who can give birth...like some minor god in the PAP mythology...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
He is a deity, 'kwan yew', the god of no mercy, who roam the cul de sac, with the hatchet.

Can anyone point out to me, other than, the late LKY walking out on rin tin pin, what has she proposed or done, for Singapore. The only thing I read is, she getting farked & produced babies & that keeps popping up in the news. Like she is some extraordinary person, who can give birth...like some minor god in the PAP mythology...
She has singlehandedly brought all the milk powder manufacturers to its knees for fleecing Sinkies! :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MPs should be busy with taking care of their constituents n dealing with law making. On top of that uniquely singkieland is MP also have to deal with town council issues. So if MPs have time to breed. Its obvious they have too much time on their hands, the job is too easy, n they r way overpaid. Time to cut MP pay n make the system more efficient

PAP MPs are over-rated compared with the Opposition MPs who have to work doubly hard because they are constantly being fixed by the government spearheaded by CAQ.:biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shes a jiuhukia. Sama sama like tat useless chiakleowbee ah Cow!

Outdated info. Jamban Lee no longer in charge. This sow has been in charge for a number of years already.

3304027_orig.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that can Ng How Yue would be furious.
Maybe it's all for show...like the Fuwei Security Agency in State of Divinity. The descendents are all adopted to keep the appearance of a family. Alot of eunuchs did that in imperial times. So they will have descendents to keep up appearance n of course do the ancestor rituals etc.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with 2 kids, it proves that she is not wearing any tampons for some time.

No time for tampons...after the hole has settled & the womb stabilised, the pap bred doggie starts to mount again...& then the THIRD ONE...where got time for tampons or even Condoms...this will go to fourth, fifth or sixth....becoming a breeder for the KENNEL.