• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling [Sinkie racial "harmony" at its very best]

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling

lucky u know how to handle keling.

I was personally analise by keling....when i tendered my resignation my GM approached me told me he was aware of the keling problem n wanted to transfered me to another dept. I rejected the promotion n bid farewell!

If you are a chink, you are born with natural talents to copy and cheat. You must be a loser chink if you do not know this.

http://www.autoblog.com/2005/04/16/chinese-copy-cats/

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree with u on everything except this, mustafa as a big consumer store has every right to get supply and delay payment, it's a practice everywhere, even in china's guomei, has nothing to do with races

agreed .as a business man in japan ..i also delay payment ...if you are a honest businessman ..you cant earn money . welcome to the real world

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's observe the Chinks for a moment. They only prosper when they are in the minority and that is because the other races give and take.

Let's now look at a largely homogeneous Chink population - namely China and Singapore. Both have authoritarian regimes even in present day. Can we blame the Chinks for this?

According to Jah_Rastafar and his family! YES.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

At times I do hate FT character and personality trying to behave like so-called "professional" but they do behave like one in the office, and even I've met some of them during lunch hour in Shenton way.

I've met a real indian-FT, but they dont station here, they just "stopover" for their job assignment and off they go in less than a month back to their head office in US and some in Europes.

So to say, some of these so-called FT's who are now working in SG thought they have the authority to act without seeking for approval and they can talk confidently, and when their words being challenged to prove it, often they just shake their head left-right-left-right.

In my observation, they just want to have the power and control = authority only, they want to prove something but they prove nothing, they thought by twisting their tougue as though as they speak like american slang, people in the meeting room will believe every single word, unfortunately their failed to show result, even if they have the result, it is their subordinates who is doing all his work.

My ang moh boss beginning to watch them closely, I believed when the times is ripe, they will be history.

Sad but it truth, no pun intended.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be kidding.

Overseas chinese are always the victims and punching bags in their host countries.

Being economically discriminates upon by the Malaysian New Economic Policy is bad enough. Untold sufferings were hedged upon the chinese during the Suharto era in Indonesia, as innocent people were killed and raped with the murderers never been held to justice. Even the US did not come clean with their treatment of migrated overseas chinese in the early 1900s, as they were treated more like slaves than dignified workers.

No doubt Singapore is an authoritarian regime, and I wonder why such an authoritarian regime can attract so many keling, whom are from the largest democratic country on earth, to come here. This place is definitely not suitable for you guys so please go back asap, and bring the whole lot with you.

Can you guess the race of the bastard! who started this thread?
His name is Makapa.
Thread title is "My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling"

Don't give me your sad chink story after 29 posts in this forum.

Read more about chinks before posting here.

http://forums.phayul.com/index.php?showtopic=11700&st=0&p=45084&#entry45084

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C02E5DA103CE433A25753C2A9619C94699ED7CF

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

At times I do hate FT character and personality trying to behave like so-called "professional" but they do behave like one in the office, and even I've met some of them during lunch hour in Shenton way.

I've met a real indian-FT, but they dont station here, they just "stopover" for their job assignment and off they go in less than a month back to their head office in US and some in Europes.

So to say, some of these so-called FT's who are now working in SG thought they have the authority to act without seeking for approval and they can talk confidently, and when their words being challenged to prove it, often they just shake their head left-right-left-right.

In my observation, they just want to have the power and control = authority only, they want to prove something but they prove nothing, they thought by twisting their tougue as though as they speak like american slang, people in the meeting room will believe every single word, unfortunately their failed to show result, even if they have the result, it is their subordinates who is doing all his work.

My ang moh boss beginning to watch them closely, I believed when the times is ripe, they will be history.

Sad but it truth, no pun intended.

true true u dont hv to do anything....the keling will dig their own graves :biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interesting thread...not to mention very personal to me.
I am an Indian "FT myself". But not the typical FT that you would encounter on the streets. I came here to Singapore in my teens and have called Singapore my home ever since. (i know, some of you are going to flame me now but that's ok).

I completely agree with the message in this thread. Indians from India are cunning, unscrupulous, dishonest, back-stabbing, miserly, lack etiquette, so on and so forth. The reason they are like this is because...................there is no reason at all!!!. This is how things are done in India, this is day-to-day life in india, this is how everyone goes about thier life in india, from the ministers to the local officials, engineers, managers, tom, dick and harry.

A lot of singaporeans (as well as other nationalities) are flabergasted when they witness such activities. So am i. But guys understand, this is how india works. These FT are employing the same survival tactics that they have mastered back in india. To them its just a way of life.

I am not justifying their behavior though. I myself have had some very bad experience. Both in Singapore as well as back in my home town i have been conned by these fellows. And i generally tend to stay away from them. and my advise yo you is also the same. Try your best to stay away from them, keep your relationship strictly professional, do not get too close.

Just to add, the ones that come here to Singapore at a very young age to study and then work or the ones who are educated in some other country and come here to work.... they are better. They usually don't carry the typical traits of someone born, bred and grown-up in India. Having said all this, i have met with some very good folks from India. My current boss is an Indian dude and so is a collegue of mine. They are nice folks. I hope you guys can get to meet some nice indian folks too.

Hey Indian Ft, you should invite more of your kind in Singapore! since you like it here so much. Bring your whole family here. Buy a house and settle down here. Chinks need Indians like you.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you bro. I think what you said is right. If the Indians from India came here at a very young age and grows up in Singapore, maybe they are better Indians than those that just came from India. But very rare to find this kind of good Indians. I think maybe 1 out of 100 Indians are the good ones.

Are you trying to say that we need to adjust the 75% Chinese majority in Singapore?

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

No matter what this is no excuse for those snakes to act like that. Also was it you or someone else who posted incidents involving the local kelings. One of them had his fren knocked down and the keling and his gf lied despite being in the wrong and the other one about the car accident. This snakey behaviour is inbred in these shitskins but it's just much worse over there in shitland.

That was me.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9C02E5DA103CE433A25753C2A9619C94699ED7CF

SEVEN KILLED AT OAKLAND; A Chinese Murderer Explodes a Powder Magazine, Killing Five Officers and a Woman. HIS OWN BODY TORN TO ATOMS Two Deputy Sheriffs Injured, Four Houses Blown Down, Forty Partly Wrecked, and Fourteen Cars Reduced to Splinters.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

this thread is so much easier to read now that i have put banova888 on ignore list kekekekee

chao keling:oIo:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you guess the race of the bastard! who started this thread?
His name is Makapa.
Thread title is "My colleague got sacked bcos of a keling"

Don't give me your sad chink story after 29 posts in this forum.

Read more about chinks before posting here.

http://forums.phayul.com/index.php?showtopic=11700&st=0&p=45084&#entry45084

Your bloody fucking chao chee bye black Indian, everyone here are talking about the Indian Foreign Trash in Singapore, you talk about Oakland for FUCK!!!

So what the chinese killed somebody in Oakland? It had nothing to do with me as I am not living in Oakland . The Indian Foreign Trash are the ones that are creating troubles in Singapore. And everyone here is talking about Indian Foreign Trash in Singapore, and you talked about Chinese in Oakland, fucking wake up your ideas.

I know you are a fucking black Indian rite? Did anyone here say something that stuck a chord with you, and it must be hurting till you start this fucking spamming.

Everyone here say the real thing about the Indians and you know we speak the truth and you cant handle it. Fuck off you black Indian Foreign Trash!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

china population explode, need to reduce. russia can help.

with nukes.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

china population explode, need to reduce. russia can help.

with nukes.

A very good examples are India and Pakistan. They are both Indians and they cant live together as neighbors.

I hope India and Pakistan can start the nuke war and start firing nuclear warhead against each other and finished each other off from this planet and there will be no more Indians in the world. Hooray.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your bloody fucking chao chee bye black Indian, everyone here are talking about the Indian Foreign Trash in Singapore, you talk about Oakland for FUCK!!!

So what the chinese killed somebody in Oakland? It had nothing to do with me as I am not living in Oakland . The Indian Foreign Trash are the ones that are creating troubles in Singapore. And everyone here is talking about Indian Foreign Trash in Singapore, and you talked about Chinese in Oakland, fucking wake up your ideas.

I know you are a fucking black Indian rite? Did anyone here say something that stuck a chord with you, and it must be hurting till you start this fucking spamming.

Everyone here say the real thing about the Indians and you know we speak the truth and you cant handle it. Fuck off you black Indian Foreign Trash!

You fucking slant eyed chink! your eyes open when I talk about chinks from Oakland but remain shut when chinks talk about Indians from New Zealand.

You are a confirmed chink rite? Did I say something that stuck a chord with you, and it must be hurting till you start this fucking spamming.

Everyone here say the real thing about the chinks and you know we speak the truth and you cant handle it. Fuck off you yellos slant eyed gook chink Foreign Trash!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

A very good examples are India and Pakistan. They are both Indians and they cant live together as neighbors.

I hope India and Pakistan can start the nuke war and start firing nuclear warhead against each other and finished each other off from this planet and there will be no more Indians in the world. Hooray.

Best example are China and Japan. Hope Japan can clear the world of chinks once and for all.

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking slant eyed chink! your eyes open when I talk about chinks from Oakland but remain shut when chinks talk about Indians from New Zealand.

You are a confirmed chink rite? Did I say something that stuck a chord with you, and it must be hurting till you start this fucking spamming.

Everyone here say the real thing about the chinks and you know we speak the truth and you cant handle it. Fuck off you yellos slant eyed gook chink Foreign Trash!

Who is talking about Indians from New Zealand? We are talking about Indians Foreign Trash in Singapore, wake up your fucking ideas.

Is it your eyes are covered with black shit as black as you till you cant read what we are talking about here.

We are talking about chao chee bye Black Indians Foreign Trash in Singapore, not about Indians in New Zealand, kan neh nah peh chao chee bye you fucking black indians remove the shit from your cock eyes and read properly we are writing here.

Fuck you chao chee bye black indian.