• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Boyfriend RonRon passed away yesterday..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't handle it. He passed away last night at 11:59pm. He got hit by car 2 mths ago when we were travel together at Nice and went into coma. I loved him so much and it feels like everything is falling apart. He was my everything and nothing will ever be the same; ever. I've been crying for a long time, since about 11 this morning. It breaks my heart to know there's going to be no more "I love you" and no more text messages, phone calls, and other things. I didn't even get to give him his Christmas present.

il est passé à meilleure vie

:(:(:(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't handle it. He passed away last night at 11:59pm. He got hit by car 2 mths ago when we were travel together at Nice and went into coma. I loved him so much and it feels like everything is falling apart. He was my everything and nothing will ever be the same; ever. I've been crying for a long time, since about 11 this morning. It breaks my heart to know there's going to be no more "I love you" and no more text messages, phone calls, and other things. I didn't even get to give him his Christmas present.

Just go and find a new boyfriend.. With a new guy in your life you will not miss Ron Ron that much..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fascinating. Now follow him into the netherworld and kill yourself.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the driver did was a honest mistake. If nothing else matter, let move on. What do you think? Btw you did BJ-ing to him before he Kee chia? If yes Kee chiu!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if I make donation for his funeral you think you can transfer his points and power to me?

White gold just pay 7 India rupee can Liao. Ee shi Ee shi tio ho Liao.
ronron + besotted points/rep all transfer. Yes good deal

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This clown said something similar too *Hoah*

hhcBU.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
verified with french reports on accidents in nice in the month of august, and there was nothing major with injuries. french are bad drivers, but not that bad. your buddy and you must had been driving in the city of notnice. :p