• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My boyfriend blackmailed me by threatening to spread my nude photos

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/my-boyfriend-blackmailed-me-threatening-spread-my-nude-photos

mbf.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got so drunk one nite I did a strip tease on the bar. It was embarrassing but eventually you will get over it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves you right for premarital sex and allowing him to take your nude photos and videos. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the SPH presstitutes publish this kind of articles, often the PAP govt would follow up by enacting laws which deal with the mentioned issue.

Because they are not journalists, they are told what to report and what not to report. These articles are for steering public opinion by seeding the issue into public consciousness.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid horny slut.
I hope the sex was good and her hole was satisfied.
KNN correct KNN she said call me naive or stupid I just did that means she never acknowledged she is horny just rike @ginfreely type KNN need people to tell her she is a slut that rike to suck cock KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN correct KNN she said call me naive or stupid I just did that means she never acknowledged she is horny just rike @ginfreely type KNN need people to tell her she is a slut that rike to suck cock KNN
@ginfreely say call me suay cb but never say call me hiao jibye KNN

I am indeed a suay cb very suay since born and meet you filthy Malaysian Indian sluts and sons of sluts accusing me one. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, who never ask or try to take nude pic of your girl.
KNN, the girl must be smart lah, at least mosiac out the face or pic that never show the face, so will never get threatened.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Want to be a prude, then don't get into any serious romantic relationships. Because sexual intercourse is part of that.

Besides, this virginity rubbish is over-rated. Some women wear it like a badge of honour!:eek:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to be a prude, then don't get into any serious romantic relationships. Because sexual intercourse is part of that.

Besides, this virginity rubbish is over-rated. Some women wear it like a badge of honour!:eek:

They are proud that nobody wants to fuck them. It’s pathetic for a woman to die a virgin. She should be buried with a nice cucumber within.