• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My beloved dog died

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beloved dog of 12 years had to be put down yesterday. She was my first dog ever. Its so alone and quiet in my house. The hurt is unbearable. I feel so alone and guilty. I dont know how to cope. Any ideas

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you keep a photo of your dog? i bet you do since you are a extreme dog lover, i suggest that you wank at the photo. it should help...:biggrin:

just upz your points since you yesterday die mother, today die dog and lost your dad 2 years ago...

My beloved dog of 12 years had to be put down yesterday. She was my first dog ever. Its so alone and quiet in my house. The hurt is unbearable. I feel so alone and guilty. I dont know how to cope. Any ideas

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! no offence.
2. perfect, how many of your "beloved" are to pass on?
3. can you do them into one thread?
4. easier for forummers to contribute hoh!
5. the other thing: you are damn jinnx man.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! no offence.
2. perfect, how many of your "beloved" are to pass on?
3. can you do them into one thread?
4. easier for forummers to contribute hoh!
5. the other thing: you are damn jinnx man.

the only thing never die is himself...everybody, even the dog died...super jinx..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do you keep a photo of your dog? i bet you do since you are a extreme dog lover, i suggest that you wank at the photo. it should help...:biggrin:

just upz your points since you yesterday die mother, today die dog and lost your dad 2 years ago...

hi there

1. kraft, if you read more into its article on the passing of the mum thing.
2. it literally resurrected the supposingly deceased daddy in that article.

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good for dog meat, to be consumed by u or your new pet dog. :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last yr father, yesterday dog, tomorrow will be his pet cockcroach. This fucker has a long litany of deaths in his family :rolleyes:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's always hard to say goodbye. However, life must go on. My condolences.