• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Appeal to Andrew Loh, Ravi, Siew KH, Alex Au, ....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I appeal to social activists such Andrew Loh, Ravi, Siew Kum Hong, Alex Au, Yoong Siew Wah, Wong Wee Nam ,etc to be steadfast and continue to be staunchly pro Singapore and pro Singaporeans. I appeal that you continue to write and publish the truth and show what's good for Singaporeans.

It's a year since GE 2011 and are Singaporeans better off now compared to 2011? NO!! The PAP promised to change and work for Singaporeans during GE 2011. But I see life getting more difficult for Singapaporeans and the PAP continue to govern like before, not listening to the cries of Singaporeans.

I foresee the pap will use the carrot and the stick to minimise dissent. The pap will also divide and conquer. The pap will continue to use control, misinformation and disinformation to confuse.

The social media is a very important platform to shape opinions and educate. I appeal to loyal Singaporean bloggers to continue to speak up for Singapore and Singaporeans and not to be bought or succumb to coercion.

The pap will also try to use carrot and stick to deter SG's Alternative Political Parties and Opposition Politicians. I also hope that LTK, SL, CSM, PS, CSJ, AYG, NS, VW, PT, TJS, JA, LC, CST, BP, etc will continue to speak up for Singaporeans and not succumb to money, PAP praises, PAP titles, etc. I see some Opposition politicians falling this year. Is money the reason for their fall? Were they bought to create division in the Opposition Parties and to discredit the Opposition?

All loyal Singaporeans need to fight a good fight for SG and Singaporeans and not be lured from our focus to make life better for all Singaporeans.

I hope that Andrew, Ravi, Siew, Wong, Yoong , etc will continue the good fight to improve the lives of Singaporeans

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor, the people who are using misinformation and distortions are the opposition.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are also many anonymous heros out there who know where and when to pinch the right spot and make PAP jumped up from from their seat.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are also many anonymous heros out there who know where and when to pinch the right spot and make PAP jumped up from from their seat.

Sometimes, tickling them can get the same outcome. They are most fearful when you expose their scandals and cover-ups.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pap will also try to use carrot and stick to deter SG's Alternative Political Parties and Opposition Politicians. I also hope that LTK, SL, CSM, PS, CSJ, AYG, NS, VW, PT, TJS, JA, LC, CST, BP, etc will continue to speak up for Singaporeans and not succumb to money, PAP praises, PAP titles, etc. I see some Opposition politicians falling this year. Is money the reason for their fall? Were they bought to create division in the Opposition Parties and to discredit the Opposition?

I strongly suspect it is not so much PAP money, but personal ego and vindictiveness that brought down at least one of the opposition fellas you are referring to. As for the other one, it is his penis, his poor judgment, and lack of loyalty to the party and to his fellow residents that caused his downfall. Again, nothing to do with PAP praises or money.

There will always be spoilers in the opposition either due to PAP instigation or due to sheer stupidity. The reason does not matter. If WP can learn from what has happened the past two years, they should turn out fine for GE2016. The PAP has always feared LTK because he can rally the masses. That's why he is the brunt of many covert campaigns.

Opposition who like to quote that many PAP henchmen are his friends or boast about their wide contacts in PAP circles may over time become disruptive than constructive. But if they set their personal ego aside, wisen up and improve their political acumen, as well as focus their energies on the PAP without succuumbing to distraction and temptation, then they can also be a positive force.

Last edited: