• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muzzle Translator App

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to remove my mask when telling the hawkers my order, otherwise they might mishear my words and get it wrong.

And speaking of hawkers...

The new Margaret Drive hawker centre: the ground floor looks and feels more like a school canteen than a hawker centre.

And because it's an 'enclosed' area with stalls on three sides of a central dining area, the sounds really bounce off the space, creating a cacophony.

Not sure what they were thinking when they designed that place. One step forward, two steps back. A recurring theme for Sinkieland in these times.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great translation service, just not that actual anymore. Or do you still have a lot of people around using the masks ? I see them here and there, but definitely not that often as last year for example. Speaking about the translation services, here is the one i use all the time - https://pickwriters.com/legal-trаnslation-services. Saved me couple of times when i had to translate some important documents urgently, once for the visa and one when my baby girl was born.

Last edited: