• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Must vote for Lily Neo, you chumps!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know some bros here are very anti-PAP, some anti, some are slightly anti PAP, some neutral. Also, some are Dr Chee Bye's dog...

But no matter how anti-PAP you are, please vote for Lily Neo!! She is the most worthy PAP MP in recent years!!

Of course those Dr Chee Bye's doggie, very difficult to convince you!!

:p

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I know some bros here are very anti-PAP, some anti, some are slightly anti PAP, some neutral. Also, some are Dr Chee Bye's dog...

But no matter how anti-PAP you are, please vote for Lily Neo!! She is the most worthy PAP MP in recent years!!

I respect Lily Neo. But she is grouped with some undesirables, how?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

u gong cheebye pap dog,

how many threads must u start on lily neo. your fucking kpi depends on how good you por lumpar is it.

jw5

Loyal
It might help if you didn't call those people whom you are asking for something, chumps. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Fucking PAP cocksucker, u think Lily Neo is worthy, ask her to defect to one of the oppo parties, so we can vote for her. Dummy.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must vote for Lily Neo, you chumps!!

What's so great about Lily Neo? Got video or not?

Might as well vote for Angela Oon Kheng Faye.

pic7.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If Lily is serious, she should quit Papee and join the opposition!

to be fair, i reckoned Dr Lily Neo will continue to garner votes regardless of the political camp she is in. folks on the ground knows how she operates.

it is a pity she isn't in the opposition camp :(:(:(

jw5

Loyal
to be fair, i reckoned Dr Lily Neo will continue to garner votes regardless of the political camp she is in. folks on the ground knows how she operates.

it is a pity she isn't in the opposition camp :(:(:(

It's actually good that she and oldman are both in TP GRC.
The 2 of them are probably the 2 largest vote getters among them.
Others like Khaw and Upturn the downturn who were popular before for reasons I cannot understand, have lost their appeal.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very telling that the PAP the dominant party only has one candiate that some people seem to respect :eek:

NYK75

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GE is 1 ever No Holds Bar type. I respect what Dr Lily Neo did but if were to create impact to wake those MIW up, anyone (including LHL, LKY, GCT etc) will have to go. However good & caring she may be, she still have to stick to the party line. She can debate, bang table in parliament but she still have to say YES at the end of the day.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Others like Khaw and Upturn the downturn who were popular before for reasons I cannot understand, have lost their appeal.

with those two clowns around, my guess is that the team challenging in TP-GRC can get to keep their deposit :p:p:p

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i think Dr Neo is deserves better credit than the apparent. i believe she should consider dis-associating herself with the lightning bolt, stand alone, or join an opposition. this GE will be pivotal and should mark the downfall of the white elephants.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
But she is now with the most unworthy MP of of recent years, and frankly, I think the evil of voting Lily Neo outweigh the good of it.

In addition, I am aware that she wanted to retire earlier except to have her mind "changed". the very reason why she is in TP is because some old people cannot work already.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But she is now with the most unworthy MP of of recent years, and frankly, I think the evil of voting Lily Neo outweigh the good of it.

In addition, I am aware that she wanted to retire earlier except to have her mind "changed". the very reason why she is in TP is because some old people cannot work already.

Good work can be done, regardless of the party she is in.