• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim Sheikh quotes genocidal hadith in which Muhammad calls on Muslims to murder Jews

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.memri.org/tv/damascus-f...s-protocols-satans-zion-spreadking-corruption

In an October 20, 2023 Friday sermon at the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria, Sheikh Tawfiq Muhammad Sa'id Ramadhan Al-Bouti discussed the moral depravity of the Jews. He said that the Jews admit in the "Protocols of the Devils of Zion," that they are the "leaders and executioners" of the world and that they spread strife and corruption. Al-Bouti claimed that Jews control the world's economic institutions, fashion houses, film and TV industries, and the media, and they use these to spread moral corruption and indecency. He quoted the hadith about the Muslims fighting the Jews and the trees and rocks telling the Muslims that Jews are hiding behind them. Al-Bouti described the Jews as being treacherous, criminals, and murderous, and slayers of prophets who had tried to kill both Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad. Sheikh Tawfiq Muhammad Sai'd Ramadhan Al-Bouti is the son of Sheikh Muhammad Sa'id Ramadhan Al-Bouti, a prominent pro-regime Sunni scholar, who was assassinated during the Syrian civil war, while delivering a religious lesson in a mosque.

Sheikh Tawfiq Muhammad Sa'id Ramadhan Al-Bouti: "The Jews are mostly characterized by treachery, betrayal, criminality, and murder. They are known as the slayers of the prophets. Have they not tried to kill Jesus? Have they not tried to kill our Prophet Muhammad?

[...]

"I have said before that this volcano was going to erupt. I said weeks ago that the flood is going to flow. The time has come for the flood to drown Zionist existence by means of this unparalleled Jihad that has astonished the entire world.

m10591a.png

m10591.png

[...]

"If you look who is behind the great wars in the world, you will find the Zionists. They are the vehicles of corruption in this world.

m10591b.png

m10591c.png

[...]

"[The Jews] strive to gain control over the money. They have managed to gain control over the economics institutions in the world, in order to hold the reins of the economy, and use them to bring others to their knees. When you check who is behind the fashion houses that spread the shameful and filthy clothes that spread corruption and promiscuity in society – you will find that they are the ones behind it.

"When you check the institutions that produce the filthy films and TV series that are meant to corrupt this generation, tear societies apart, and destroy moral values – you will find that it is they who are behind it. Indeed, they are behind all corruption, crime.

[...]

"In [Jerusalem], the Great Battle will begin, in which the rocks and trees will say: 'Oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' Indeed, the rocks and the trees will say to the Muslims: 'Oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.' Even the soil, even the rocks will spit out this filthy race of people.

[...]

"I read one of them saying: 'We are the world's leaders and executioners. We spread strife and corruption in the world.' This is how global Zionism defines itself. This is written in the Protocols of the Elders – or rather, Devils – of Zion."

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: ‘The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.’” (Sahih Muslim 2922)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: ‘The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.’” (Sahih Muslim 2922)
Anyone can come up with a hadith claiming its from mahomet.