• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim Prostitute

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
58489b4f-aa82-4406-bb36-a191155f343c.JPG

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB whore. That cheebye jungle hair is very dense and her nipples too black. She has been heavily used.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Islam is a religion not a race. China alone has 30 million chink Muslims. Ang Mohs have their fair share too.
Oh my mistake then. How silly of me to assume that when one mentions muslim, it's usually a reference to m&ds and middle-eastern goat fuckers.:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That looks like one of those discontented Burmese disguised as rohingya

That is her black panties...can use the mobile phone, TORCHLIGHT feature to find the way in...since, many of us, never made use of that feature...if the bush is too dark; or get the kebun to trim the bushes..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my mistake then. How silly of me to assume that when one mentions muslim, it's usually a reference to m&ds and middle-eastern goat fuckers.:rolleyes:

In stinkerpore...it is automatically by default it means m&ds, for they can never have any other religion at birth!. Can't blame you....go ask any other there...MUSLIM...see what answer you get...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In stinkerpore...it is automatically by default it means m&ds, for they can never have any other religion at birth!. Can't blame you....go ask any other there...MUSLIM...see what answer you get...
ya lor, muslim is m&d and m&d is muslim. Automatic! :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Non circumcised customers not welcome.This is not like chinese prostitute that will bonk anything, including dogs and pigs.