• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Music Video] - Snow's "Infomer"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Turns out this song is based on the real life story of Snow (the singer), who recorded this song immediately following his release from prison.

In summary, Snow had stabbed someone to death (in real-life).
An 'informer' snitched on Snow, got him arrested and thrown in prison.
After serving a year in prison, the verdict was overturned for lack of evidence and Snow was released.
The song and the chorus "I licky boom boom now" refers to Snow's intention to hunt down and kill the 'informer'.
Soon after the song was recorded and hit #1, Snow was thrown back into prison for grievous assault (on the informer?).

I’ll change my name commented below the YouTube video :

Rappers eminem was too afraid to diss.
1. Snow

1281 thumbs ups

Last edited: