• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Music Video] - James Blunt tears up as he sings to his real-life dying father (who appears in the music video)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how in the world did he manage to do that? so very very hard to do. Not to take away from it, but I suspect a dub. So very hard to sing when emotionally distraught, I know cause I tried... :redface:

It's definitely a dub (since the actual recording needs to be in a studio with a high end mike), but that doesn't take away anything from the video or his genuine love for his father.

In point of fact, ALL music videos are dubs, so it's only to be expected. As far as his father is concerned, James' emotionally distraught live version is all he hears and all the love he feels from his son.