• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Music] - Chiobu ex-Singaporean Violinist Vanessa Mae and Lama Dondrup Dorje's demonstration of the 5 styles of TaiJi 太極

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It always melt my heart when I watch, listen and enjoy a chiobu playing the violin. Damn sexy wiyh all the movements :biggrin:

vanessa-mae-thumb-large.jpg

Since AhMeng appreciates chiobu violinists, I thought of ex-Singaporean Vanessa Mae.

Her violin piece "I'm A-Doun for Lack O' Johnny" was used in Lama Dondrup Dorje's demonstration of the 5 styles of 太極, seamlessly transiting from Hao style TaiJi 郝氏太極 to Yang style TaiJi 楊氏太極 to Wu style TaiJi 吳氏太極 to Sun style TaiJi 孙氏太极 and finally to Chen style TaiJi 陳氏太極, as seen in the video below.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pity I couldn't find an official music video or live performance of the Bond girls playing Canon in their track "Lullaby" :

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN violin and cello usually only can display it's full capacity in a vocal song especially chinks song rather than as a violin playing solo KNN just listen to this song and you will understand fully the wonders behind these instrument KNN

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN violin and cello usually only can display it's full capacity in a vocal song especially chinks song rather than as a violin playing solo KNN just listen to this song and you will understand fully the wonders behind these instrument KNN

Here is a version featuring the talented singer songwriter himself, Zhou Chuan Xiong, who composed this song for another singer, before singing his song himself.

Last edited: