• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Musashi thread saying I post 273 times can remain here while my thread saying I am not posting reply anymore on ccb lies cannot! Froggy moderator std

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am not replying anymore on ccb lies of me being slut whore mistress as there’s no need to. I have proven these ccb Malaysians have zero credibility in their words in the Johor crown prince thread. Call me all kinds of name for saying exactly the same as Johor crown prince but dare not call him any name!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am not replying anymore on ccb lies of me being slut whore mistress as there’s no need to. I have proven these ccb Malaysians have zero credibility in their words in the Johor crown prince thread. Call me all kinds of name for saying exactly the same as Johor crown prince but dare not call him any name!
And my three facts:

I am a virgin that can withstand court scrutiny

Unlike their Malaysian slut mother wife daughters, I don’t suck cock

My KT Latha and LJ McCully story have all the facts of sexual harassment based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot ask questions to moderators telling lies and doing injustice. Get accused acting like the boss by ccb Malaysian dogs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I declare say I don’t reply on their ccb liesposts insulting me slut whore mistress get what in return? Nothing except other ccb lies posts attacking my character viciously based on hot air. Another social experiment proven!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I declare say I don’t reply on their ccb liesposts insulting me slut whore mistress get what in return? Nothing except other ccb lies posts attacking my character viciously based on hot air. Another social experiment proven!
Whole night of attack on my character casting aspersions on me by @musashi based on hot air and cutting my sentences and followed by 3 dogs now spamming vicious attacks of my character denial of my solid evidence catching @musashi and repeating lies of me based on hot air!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again proven the problem lies not with me but the ccb Malaysian dogs. What I say what I do all NOT important for them to attack me in any angle they like using sexual harassment or character assassination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole night of attack on my character casting aspersions on me by @musashi based on hot air and cutting my sentences and followed by 3 dogs now spamming vicious attacks of my character denial of my solid evidence catching @musashi and repeating lies of me based on hot air!
Solid evidence of catching @musashi:

He accused me Don’t want people to read about my illness. I asked him base on what facts. No answer at all!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid evidence of catching @musashi:

He accused me Don’t want people to read about my illness. I asked him base on what facts. No answer at all!
I post this to @Bonut and not only he can’t see the solid evidence, he divert to bring in previous issue of toilet bowl which is already proven and used that to hurl abuse on my character.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven solid evidence has zero use when dealing with ccb Malaysians dogs! All ignored and denied and then twisted to attack me on other lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again proven the problem lies not with me but the ccb Malaysian dogs. What I say what I do all NOT important for them to attack me in any angle they like using sexual harassment or character assassination.
Proven this is the ultimate truth until cannot proven. From the moderator to the dogs here. The problem is not with me at all. It’s you pushing the blame to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my three facts:

I am a virgin that can withstand court scrutiny

Unlike their Malaysian slut mother wife daughters, I don’t suck cock

My KT Latha and LJ McCully story have all the facts of sexual harassment based on hot air.
Up up 3 facts so I no need to reply ccb lies of smelly cunt slut whore mistress.